Alternative ad provider to Admob

• Replies:1
Zaid
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 4:27:32 AM via Website

i apologize in advance if this is not the right form to ask this.

I am looking for an alternative ad provider for android, i am currently using admob banner ads for my android applications.

i know this question has been asked before, but there are many new ad networks popping up and i would like some up to date answers.

i am looking for banner ads,preferably something as easy to integrate as AdMob.

any suggestions for ad providers?

thank you.

Philip T.
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 19, 2012, 10:08:02 PM via Website

Zaid
i apologize in advance if this is not the right form to ask this.

I am looking for an alternative ad provider for android, i am currently using admob banner ads for my android applications.

i know this question has been asked before, but there are many new ad networks popping up and i would like some up to date answers.

i am looking for banner ads,preferably something as easy to integrate as AdMob.

any suggestions for ad providers?

thank you.

Hi Zaid,

I represent AirPush, ranked the #2 largest Android ad network behind Admob. With our revolutionary ad units we can help monetize all your users, even inactive users. Our next generation ad formats consist of:

- Push Notifications: these ads are text ads shown in the notification tray of Android devices. Unlike traditional mobile ads, these ads are not placed inside apps. Each ad is also tagged with a permanent opt-out link, as well as the name of the app which delivered the ad.

- Icon ads: Ads are sponsored shortcuts that appear on the phone's desktop and link to valuable user content such as mobile search and daily deals. Developers generate revenue for each Icon Ad which is distributed to a device.

- Smart Wall ads: Ads are an in-app ad format which displays a list of free apps for the user to download. They display by default at the beginning of each app launch, but can be triggered by developers anywhere within an app session.

With AirPush we give Android developers a 10x increase in revenue along with weekly payments.

Please check out our website and let me know if you have any additional questions or if you'd like to set up an account with us.

Cheers,