Coby Kyros 9742 and adding flash player helllp!!

• Replies:4
soberinsanity
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 6, 2012, 1:46:32 AM via Website

I use to had a coby kyros MID1024
i was able to add flash player that coby and made my internet exp much more delightful.
since then that coby was damaged so i sent in for a new one
now i have a MID 9742 and i cant figure out how to add flash player i have read and tried a number of things and thankfully have not bricked it but still cant figure it out and its driving me bonkers:(
so now its time for me to ask for help any of you fellow andro pit dwellers got any step by step instructions that actually work or some sort of magic wand i can wave to fix this problem. i am sure i am not the only person who has had this issue
thanks in advance
miss sober insanity:girl:

— modified on Aug 6, 2012, 1:48:10 AM

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Aug 14, 2012, 5:00:41 PM via Website

What do you mean you can't add it? You mean that you can't download the app from Google Play?

soberinsanity

Sep 9, 2012, 6:54:50 PM via Website

every time i have tried all i get after download is a big grey square on the screen with a blue square with a question mark in the middle of it apparently they are no longer offering support for flash player i cant even count how many times i have tried to download it and reinstall i am wondering if this means i should look in to alternate software would love to stream movies again on my coby i hear
i have even tried hacks and thankfully have not bricked it so now im just stumped

— modified on Sep 9, 2012, 6:55:59 PM

Patrick R.
  • Forum posts: 66

Sep 10, 2012, 12:19:31 PM via App

Adobe already pulled support for the mobile flash player. You have to find the APK file from a friend or another source and manually install it.

soberinsanity

soberinsanity

Oct 4, 2012, 6:47:41 PM via Website

thanks what exactly is an APK file and is there a link or some where i can go to find it that you can recomend :bashful: