Nexus 7 Wireless Keyboard Cover

• Replies:2
Marlon Gabunada
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 6:19:16 AM via Website

Nexus 7 keyboard is a 3-in-1 accessories for Google Nexus 7 Tablet. With an integrated Bluetooth 2.0 Keyboard, While at the same it can easily convert into the laptop style position for viewing or typing. The Nexus Keyboard Case is made by high quality synthetic leather with a smooth water-proof surface. For more details, Click here.

babu mir

antonette cuevas

Sep 30, 2012, 11:57:12 AM via Website

Nexus 7 wireless keyboard is just awesome! Its really useful with its 3 in 1 feature which serves as a portfolio, bluetooth keyboard and a stand as well . I recommend this for its bluetooth which is seemlessly connect faster with the tablet for better typing. It can also protect your tablet from scratches and dust that may affect its physical beauty. And the best thing that the keyboard cover is waterproof, it really deserves and worth your money.

http://www.uplaytablet.com/nexus-7-keyboard-cover-nexus-7-bluetooth-keyboard-leatherette-folio-case-from-uplay-white-label-49-99-2/

babu mir

Dec 10, 2012, 8:06:15 AM via Website

Nexus 7 Keyboard.
There is no doubt that this keyboard is cool. However, I would like to recommend one more choice . The more choices, the better for us. It's an Aluminum Case with Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for Google Nexus 7 which serves as a best partner for my Nexus 7 in many ways.It is sold at $39.99 only. Hope my recommendation helps.