another itunes/android question

• Replies:0
JayKay
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 3:47:19 AM via Website

I have Easy Phone and transferred successfully play lists, but thats not really what I want, not even sure I'm doing it right as I have to open the program on the computer (PC) and run through the sync steps each time. My phone GS2 Epic, never shows up in under 'play lists/ my devices' in itunes (though as mentioned Easy Phone sees it and transfers lists no problem).
With the ipod, I simply opened itunes, waited until it showed under 'devices' then I would either take off songs or when in library/music highlight and drop sangs I wanted into the ipod. I don't need, nore care much for having play lists. Is there any app out there that will simply let me see my phone in itunes as it does an ipod (and some other off brand mp3 player we had) as a 'device' where I can click on it and see all the songs on the device (phone in this case) and take them off or move some on, one at a time (or in a batch via holding down the 'control' key).

BTW I tried notpod but it wouldn't see my phone, but when choosing the folder on the phone it would tell me it cound't use it (made a new one for syncing) or would not respond when I would pick other folders. Oh well?