notification light motoluxe

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 29, 2012 12:16:50 PM via Website

Hi all my wifes motoluxe 5 days old...keeps flashing green though no outstanding messages or missed calls
any ideas how i deal with this....? i have no local shops and no provider shops
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 29, 2012 3:51:35 PM via Website

Hello, I have the same issue. The green light keeps flashing for no reason. Did you manage to solve the problem? If so, how? Could you please help me? Thank you.
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 29, 2012 6:16:28 PM via Website

Check your notifications of all Social Apps in any case of Social app notification light kept on blinking.

Oct 29, 2012 6:37:02 PM via Website

Thank you for your reply!
Still blinking. I've checked Settings in Gmail, Skype, Facebook and Twitter (those are the only ones I have): led notification is off everywhere. I've checked settings just about anywhere (wifi, bluetooth, data... whatever you may think of).

Oct 30, 2012 8:00:01 AM via Website

hmmm So you better go for Factory Date Reset.

Oct 30, 2012 2:42:08 PM via Website

I've done that, too (phone's internal storage only, not the SD card as well).
Do you think I should do that, too?
But I'll tell you what I did yesterday. One of my downloaded apps is Android Assistant.
In there, I go on tools - battery use - there is a voice called IronNotifyLED: I force closed that app and now the led's not flashing. Okay, it never flashes now... but it's okay for now.

Oct 31, 2012 6:47:08 AM via Website

So All In All android assistent was causing the prob if so . i had use that before but uninstalled it it is totally unuseful eats your battery and ram
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 19, 2013 3:43:24 PM via Website

started again,last time an app update,this time i cant find it,though i think bloody facebook may be the
problem,my razr i dont have fbook thank god