[GAME] Star Splitter - 3D Space Shooter

• Replies:7
Megsy Morgendorffer
  • Forum posts: 5

Sep 14, 2012, 5:23:11 PM via Website

Name: Star Splitter
Version: 1.0.0f6
Supported Language: English, Russian (Chinese and Korean coming soon)
Date of release: 23th Aug, 2012

"If you have fond memories of space-based adventure games in your youth, and have an Android device to hand, Star Splitter may be just the thing this weekend. It's an intergalactic 3D shooter, with lots of ship upgrades, space battles and missions to complete" - by The Guardian in 10 Best iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone games this week

"...surprisingly gorgeous new rail shooter from StepGames. In it, you take your fighter through warp gate after warp gate, quickly traveling through all sorts of pretty-looking sectors of space, avoiding asteroids and blasting enemies all the way. <...> The starry, nebula-filled backdrops are jaw-dropping at times, and this is definitely worth a download" - by the Android Apps in the Android Games of the Week

The features of the game:
• Choice of ships
• Dozens of weapons, and defense systems
• Stunning 3D-graphics
• Unique special effects
• Enough game scenarios to keep you sleepless

Download from Google Play

Megsy Morgendorffer

Sep 27, 2012, 11:10:43 AM via Website

Dear pilots and fearless rangers, brave mercenaries!
The Corporation has good news for you. Our experts added new music and new sound effects, so that destroying enemies is more pleasant now.
You can also get more detailed data about the flight, including information about your previous records.
Besides, now the game is available in Korean and Chinese – let’s save the Universe all the world together!

We try to improve the Star Splitter permanently. If you have suggestions or comments on how to make the game better, please contact us

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.StepGames.StarSplitter

— modified on Sep 27, 2012, 11:11:19 AM

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Sep 30, 2012, 3:00:26 PM via Website

i love the color.
I think i have a thing for blue and green UI.

Megsy Morgendorffer

Oct 9, 2012, 2:56:12 PM via Website

Ha-ha, thanks! The most "cosmic" colours, I suppose)

Megsy Morgendorffer

Nov 9, 2012, 2:26:13 PM via Website

Hi to all mobile games fans!

It’s raining and slushing outside, so the time to brew a cup of tea or coffee, cover yourself with a warm plaid and it check-up Star Splitter 3D for Android update.

So, the new version of Star Splitter 1.1.5.:
- HP Loot added. Now it is possible to obtain not only arms and glasses, but also the "first aid kit" from the defeated enemy. Cheers!
- Heyzap button integrated. Stay up to date with all the latest games, play with friends, share the games in real time!
- Restore Purchases Button added for your convenience.
- Some fixes and improvements.

StepGames Inc. wishes you a pleasant flight in Star Splitter 3D - and good luck!

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Nov 10, 2012, 3:02:22 PM via Website

This app works smoothly on my phone :) I love the design. Reminds me of disney land.

Kinta Wulai
  • Forum posts: 14

Nov 19, 2012, 11:15:57 AM via Website

Awesome graphics. Makes we wish I could do 3D programming. ^^

Kinta

DSSoftware
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 23, 2012, 1:58:47 AM via Website

nice screens