[Paid] [LiveWallpaper] Four Corners Infinity [First Release]

• Replies:1
Exano
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 12:27:36 AM via Website

Hey everybody, what's going on. You may know me from my work on a few other applications, but I've recently started a new company (Exano's Software) and we're launching our first app! Seeing it get to where it is now and watching others create awesome wallpapers is very humbling, and I'm glad to be a part of this community! Right now we're going to be focusing on Live Wallpapers, but we're also going to be dabbling within mobile games in the months and years to come as well.

Introducing Four Corners Infinity Livewallpaper!

Get it on Google Play Here!

Features:

Almost endless customization options such as:

Customizable touch events, pathing, speeds, shapes, colors, size, amounts, etc.
Choose from preset wallpaper combinations, or create your own and save a profile!
Instant Feedback button allows you to email the developers 24/7 with suggestions and bug reports, with the assurance that we will read your response within 24 hours.

I've got a couple of Screenshots here, and a video at the end also. I recommend checking out the video, as its a livewallpaper and screenies can't do her justice:

If you would like, view the Youtube video here.

We wanted to launch her at $0.50 USD, but unfortunately Google's minimum is $1, so there we are. We'd love to hear feedback and responses from you guys!

Get it on Google Play Here!

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Sep 18, 2012, 2:07:37 PM via Website

Wow, this looks really good on your video in Googly Play!!
Very trippy and very pretty.