UK (South West): Senior Android Developer

• Replies:0
Andrew Gifford
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 25, 2012, 10:00:25 AM via Website

Hello,

I'm pleased to share a further career opportunity with the community - please see below.

To apply, please simply share your CV via http://www.hendronwood.com/contact-vacancy.php?ref=1506AG

Feel free to contact me via (07710) 794225, andrew@hendronwood.co.uk, or @AndrewGiffordHW.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Andrew Gifford
Hendron Wood Resource Solutions
http://www.hendronwood.com/index.php

Senior Android Developer: Smart Card Applications

The challenge:

People focused worldwide industry leader in Smart Card Transaction Systems is looking for a talented Senior Android Developer to produce integrated smartphone applications that continue to define this high growth market.

The role:

With the smart card platform handling over 3m secure transactions daily and being accessed worldwide via all connection types, you will be leading on exciting projects, encouraging Android knowledge transfer and helping shape the adoption of this significant platform for the business. It’s a technical lead developer role, interfacing to colleagues from solutions architecture, project management, usability, software testing and support. You will be using and producing the latest Android technologies, with potential for team leading responsibilities in the future, should you wish.

Chippenham, Wiltshire UK. Commutable from Bath, Bristol, Swindon etc.

The person:

• Considerable hands-on Android development expertise, all aspects
• A background in object-oriented development; Java, J2EE or C++
• Passion for software development technologies
• Team player, with excellent communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Disciplined and organised
• Enthusiastic and proactive

The company:

Sunday Times Tech Track 100 software company who has achieved 50% growth for the past three years, with 100+ staff and growing strongly. They encourage a strong work:life balance, have a friendly close-knit team culture and are based in modern converted barn offices in stunning countryside location with break out areas, kitchens, fresh fruit etc. There is ample on-site parking, lunchtime running clubs, cycle to work scheme etc.

Salary and benefits:

• Excellent Senior level salary (negotiable)
• 24 days holiday, rising to 26; matched 6% Personal Pension; BUPA Medical and Dental

Key words: Android Jobs, Android Careers, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Senior Software Engineer Android, Senior Developer Android, Principal Android Developer, Lead Android Developer, Mobile Developer, J2ME, JME, Java, J2EE, M-Commerce, E-commerce, Smartphone.

— modified on Sep 25, 2012, 10:01:55 AM