Google Galaxy Nexus — Galaxy Nexus Won't Charge

• Replies:55
Diego Pomares
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 23, 2014, 1:10:22 PM via Website

Marchino you are the man! Thank you so much, your solution was simple and effective, thumbs up!!
(I just registered to say thanks)

Sandra Cáceres

Oct 24, 2014, 6:25:07 AM via Website

Oh my God, thank you so much. I've been trying to figure out what the problem was with my phone and I even unassembled it to clean the usb port. I was even getting scared because I thought I would have to take to get it fixed or get a new one. And it turned out to be something so little that can be done in just a minute, as you said. Thanks again!! ;)

Maen Khatib

Nov 1, 2014, 8:06:04 AM via Website

Let me till you sir, that U r absolutely genius, i cant thank u enough, just like the others, this account made only to thank u.

Thanks a million again

Ritesh Malik

Dec 30, 2014, 5:25:17 AM via Website

marchino

I had the same problem. I found the fix online - took 1 minute. The USB port and plug were not making good contact. I could run the phone on power from the charger, but it would not actually charge.

Look inside the USB port and you will see a "tab" there. Lever this up gently (after removing the battery) towards the centre of the port.

That fixed it for me. BTW. my phone is less than nine months old!

I find some of the newer plugs and sockets are just not engineered well - I've had the same problem with HDMI on my TV.

Amazing tip..it worked and I also signed up to thank Marchino for this tip....Thanks

Robert Nesta Marley
  • Forum posts: 39

Dec 30, 2014, 6:08:05 AM via Website

yes brother i had a same a problem with this set i guess samsung is not doing good work

Android Fancy Apps
  • Forum posts: 30

May 6, 2016, 2:07:45 PM via Website

I had the same issue but it solved now. thanks