[FREE] [App] [Productivity] DigiCal – Stylish Calendar App & Widget

• Replies:7
DigiCal
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 10, 2012, 5:37:39 PM via Website

Hi all,

I would like to share with you our brand new calendar app in Holo theme, and we are also still looking for beta testers with 2.x and 3.x devices.

Google Play Store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digibites.calendar

DigiCal is a stylish calendar app that can sync with Android calendar and Google Calendar. You can choose from five powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month and list) to manage your events for a single day, week or month directly. All the calendar views also include a landscape mode for optimal presentation.

The stylish and intuitive interface design is clean, quick and easy to use. It follows the elegant Android Holo theme with beautifully designed icons and is fully compatible with smartphones and tablets, running the Android versions from 2.2 upward. The app also comes with a beautiful list style widget full of shortcuts. You can jump to a date, schedule an event and even view the location on Google maps with a single tap.
Planning your activities with DigiCal will make your life much easier.

• Five unique calendar views (day, week, agenda, month and list) with landscape mode
• Stylish and intuitive interface design consistent with the Android Holo theme.
• A beautiful widget
• Fully compatible with any device running Android 2.2 or higher.
• Smart action bar for quick editing, moving, copying, pasting and deleting events.
• Built-in location search to quickly add locations to your events
• Pop-up details makes it easy to go through your events
• Gestures like pinch to zoom and swipe to navigate are supported

— modified on Oct 10, 2012, 5:52:14 PM

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Oct 13, 2012, 2:53:46 PM via Website

This app sounds great but all calender apps need a few days of breaking in to give a fair feedback. will get back to you in a few days time!!

DigiCal

Oct 15, 2012, 11:45:52 AM via Website

Allright, take your time. :)

DigiCal

Nov 28, 2012, 3:36:48 PM via Website

DigiCal now comes along with three stunning and well-designed widgets! The widgets are fully customizable, with their own widget type specific settings. You can change the transparency, the font sizes, how many days it shows etc.

With the innovative grid widget, you can design your own widgets in endless varieties to suit your own preferences and occasions. You can set how many rows and columns you want to see in the widget. For example, if you want to have a month calendar view widget with text, you can get that by setting 5x6 cells.

The beautiful list style widget gives you a clear overview of your appointments with neat shortcuts to common tasks. When taping on a day, it opens the app on that day, while on empty days you can directly schedule events on the spot. Best of all, events with a location contain a direct link to Google Maps. New in version 0.3: You can now fully customize your widgets, from appearance options like font sizes to how much events to show.

The simple day view widget gives you a beautiful overview of all the events that’s happening today in a single tile. It comes in handy when you want to have a clear overview of your busy daily schedule.

The day list widget provides you with an attractive overview of your upcoming appointments thanks to the simple design. It shows all your events per day in a scrollable list for the next few days. (Coming Soon)

DigiCal

Nov 28, 2012, 3:37:40 PM via Website

In the latest update (0.4.2), we’ve made the day list widget available for Android 3.0+ devices. You can now use the stylish widget to show all your events categorized per day in a scrollable list!

We’ve also pushed out the following improvements:

You can now choose to show the start and end time of events in the grid widget.
You can set events private and flag events as free or busy on 4.0+ devices.
We’ve also extended the transparency range of widget backgrounds down to 0%.

Carl Drew
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 7:23:53 PM via Website

Hi all,

I am a new user. I come and interest to read your post and want to some share with you. please visit my profile then you can get free apps download for your iPhone.

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Dec 2, 2012, 1:35:43 PM via Website

Is there any way to do to-do lists? I love the app but i really like using to-dos lists.

DigiCal

Jan 9, 2013, 2:52:22 PM via Website

We are planning to introduce support with Google Tasks, but it may take a while before this new feature will be released.