[APP][4.0+][FREE] Alarm Clock & Timers & Stopwatch, The most reliable Alarm Clock App

• Replies:13
Millenium Apps
  • Forum posts: 40

Oct 10, 2012, 7:43:11 PM via Website

Hi there,

Alarm Clock Millenium is a feature-rich yet easy to use Alarm Clock app with unlimited Timers, a precise Stopwatch, a World Clock and amazing Widgets.

Over 1 Million downloads worldwide!

With Alarm Clock Millenium, you can create unlimited alarms, timers, timer & stopwatch widgets and customize them as you want.

This Alarm Clock app allows you to customize almost everything from alarm and timer settings to backgrounds and text color/font/size.

Alarm Clock Millenium offers a wide choice of ways to wake up with challenging tests like math or puzzle. It allows you to wake up at time in the best way especially with the increasing volume option in a speed that can be adjusted at your wish.

In addition to the basic functionalities of an Alarm Clock, Alarm Clock Millenium allows you to:
★ Play ringtones, music and playlists on alarms.
★ Set alarm and snooze duration with precision of seconds.
★ Set and save alarms for either a specific time or date or within a certain time.
★ Set an alarm with your voice just by dictating time or with "OK google".
★ Wake up smoothly with the increasing volume and brightness customizable features.
★ Select from different ways to stop it (button, math, Captcha code, visual test, shake, flip, puzzle, mixed).
★ See the next alarm and remaining time for it (click on it) and skip it when you want.
★ Set Wave gesture to Snooze or Dismiss alarms.
★ Adjust the brightness of the screen during the alarm and set it gradual to imitate sunrise.
★ Backup and Restore to internal/external storage or to Google Drive.
★ Customize the parameters of the vibrator.

The app includes a professional stopwatch and unlimited timers for your daily timing needs :

Stopwatch: You can record laps, share the results or save them on SD card.

Timer: you can add an unlimited number of timers with different parameters for each timer:
★ Set alarms or notifications with adjustable settings.
★ Run multiple timers simultaneously or sequentially.
★ Add extra time while a timer is running.
★ Drag to reorder timers even when they are running.
★ Set timers to repeat automatically for up to 1000 times or without a limit.
★ Control each timer and the stopwatch from notifications and lock screen.

World Clock: World Clock with up to 600 cities in the world to keep track of time in different corners of the globe. Drag to reorder the cities as it suits you.

Night Mode: Bedside clock with adjustable brightness to rest your eyes at night.

Important Notice: Some battery saving apps or system power managers can prevent alarms from working. Please make sure that it's not the case.
Here are some known examples:
1- EMUI: Add the app to protected apps.
2- Acer AID Kit: Remove the app from Energy Organization blacklist.
3- Avoid forcing the app close and exclude it while cleaning the RAM if it forces apps to close.
4- In some devices like Xiaomi system periodically kill apps. In this case you need to add the app to "Caution" list.
5- Sony: Make sure that STAMINA mode allows alarms to work. if not then disable it.

Main permissions :
- Phone call state permission "READ_PHONE_STATE" is needed to mute alarms during a call.
- Modify system settings permission is used by our Alarm Clock to save the next alarm to system so that it can be shown on any time widgets.
- Storage to read audio files on alarms, backup & restore.

I thank you and still waiting your feedback ;)

To learn more about it take a look at this:
http://www.milleniumapps.com
Thanks again ;)

More information can be found on our website. If you have any question, feedback or issue, please feel free to email us.

Email: support@milleniumapps.com

To give you an idea about how it looks like, here are some screenshots:
imageimageimageimageimageimage

— modified on Mar 5, 2018, 2:44:59 AM

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Oct 13, 2012, 2:30:42 PM via Website

it is a very well made useful app but the color scheme is not my cuppa tea.
But very good, nonetheless!!

Millenium Apps

Millenium Apps

Oct 13, 2012, 3:20:53 PM via Website

Hi Angela,

Thank you for the good feedback, and happy to see that you enjoy the app :)

For the color scheme, i tried to do better than other alarm clock apps (e.g as the graphics take a lot of memory, I can't set big pictures like backgrounds but i will try to find a solution for that) and you can see that if you look to the ones who have a huge succes on Play Store :) you'll see the difference. You can aloso see that this app has a plenty of features that you can't find on other Alarm Clock Apps :)

If you like it, please give it 5 stars, comment it and share it with your friends, this will help the app to be more visible and encourage me to work more on it :)

I will do my best I can to improve the color scheme in the next updates ;)

— modified on Oct 15, 2012, 1:58:47 AM

Millenium Apps

Oct 22, 2012, 11:48:03 PM via Website

Hi,

Take a look at the new version 1.3 I worked hard the UI, hope that you will enjoy it and all the features of the app :)

please can you add a link to Alarm Clock Millenium? thanks

— modified on Oct 22, 2012, 11:49:35 PM

Millenium Apps

Oct 23, 2012, 7:50:07 PM via Website

Hi,

A new version 1.3 of Alarm Clock Millenium is released with new GUI look and the flip to snooze feature added, hope that you will like it now :)

Millenium Apps

Oct 31, 2012, 12:24:34 PM via Website

hi,
Can someone tell me if the paid version is compatible with his tablet device?

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Nov 13, 2012, 7:48:15 AM via Website

Thanks for the reply :)
It is very true that you have many features that other apps dont have. That definitely gives it a competitive edge :)
Especially the paid version! I was so so with the free one, but love the paid one!!

Millenium Apps

Coffee Games
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 15, 2012, 9:33:57 AM via Website

Good to see there are different features in your app there. Good job and keep it up!

Millenium Apps

Millenium Apps

Nov 16, 2012, 4:23:59 PM via Website

Angela Green
It is very true that you have many features that other apps dont have. That definitely gives it a competitive edge :)
Especially the paid version! I was so so with the free one, but love the paid one!!

Thanks a lot Angela Green :) I am working hard now on the GUI look to add more customizations for both apps, you'll be impressed by the results (i hope :D ).

Other features are coming soon :)

Regards

Millenium Apps

Nov 16, 2012, 4:26:24 PM via Website

Coffee Games
Good to see there are different features in your app there. Good job and keep it up!

Thank you so much Coffe Games for your encouragement, happy to see that you enjoy the app. I am working to make it better in the future updates so your suggestions are wellcome :D

Regards

Millenium Apps

Nov 29, 2012, 7:28:45 PM via Website

Angela Green

Hi there and Hi Angela,

I updated the app and i worked hard to make it look better, now you can choose yourself how it will look like :) i hope that you will find a combination that suits to what you want it to look like :)

Thanks all of you for using the apps and for your instructive feedback,

Regards,
Yan / Millenium Apps

— modified on Nov 29, 2012, 7:29:00 PM

Millenium Apps

Nov 4, 2017, 11:20:26 AM via Website

Hi there,

A new version 5.5 is available with a lot of new features like :

• Set timers and alarms with "OK Google".
  • Unlimited redesigned timers with new widgets.
  • Google Drive backup.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.milleniumapps.freealarmclock

— modified on Mar 5, 2018, 2:46:10 AM

Millenium Apps

Mar 5, 2018, 2:48:04 AM via Website

Hi there,

A new version 5.6 is available with more features like World Clock and number of shakes for stopping alarms :

Alarm Clock & Timer & Stopwatch & World Clock