[FREE GAME] Damn Lines!

• Replies:3
Sergei Ozerov
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 20, 2012, 3:00:32 PM via Website

I've released a game today based on AndEngine GLES2.0. It's called damn lines and is similar to games such as Pick a stick or Pick It. It's free but ad supported.

Damn Lines! features 3 game modes: Arcade, Time Attack and Minesweeper. The concept of the game is fairly simple - remove the topmost line to score. In arcade by removing lines you add life that's decreasing with time. There are also special lines that have a certain effect on the game, as well as the bomb special line which must be removed, before it blows up and causes the game to end.

Time attack is straightforward: it's you vs the clock. All you need to do is clear 75 lines as fast as possible. Tapping the wrong line will add 3 new lines to the screen.

Minesweeper is not like the Windows game, rather it's still based on the concept of picking up sticks, but picking the wrong stick is deadly. A timer also keeps the game dynamic by giving you a need to be fast in removing the lines.

You can get it here:
https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.twoshellko.damnlines/Damn-Lines

Screenshots are also included there

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Oct 22, 2012, 3:49:33 PM via Website

i love the colors! And the game is cool too. nice app.

Sergei Ozerov

Oct 22, 2012, 3:52:38 PM via Website

Angela Green
i love the colors! And the game is cool too. nice app.

Glad you like it!

Sergei Ozerov

Nov 2, 2012, 12:31:47 PM via Website

Updated to version 1.0.3
- Rolled back to AdMob 6.0 SDK to get rid of Avast and Gdata false positive reports.
- Possibly fixed rare crashes that could happen when resuming the game
- Lines have round corners now so that it's easier to understand where each line ends when two lines are close together
- On game end it should be now very difficult to cause accidental presses on new game and menu buttons.