FIND words and numbers

• Replies:4
Alexandros Ioannou
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 23, 2012, 8:22:49 PM via Website

Hello guys,

I have just published a game on the Google play store called FIND. It is a puzzle game where players are asked to find words, form equations, find or remember sequences of numbers and more. I have published a free and a paid version and you can check the free one out here: FIND words and numbers Lite.

Try it and let me know what do you think!

Rich Williams

wats
  • Forum posts: 8

Oct 24, 2012, 2:15:21 PM via Website

sure will install it

Rich Williams
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 9:30:07 PM via Website

I gave it a try and I must say I'm actually impressed with it. I like the Chains game mode, you should make it more obvious that it's in there.

gavapps
  • Forum posts: 9

Oct 26, 2012, 4:16:37 PM via Website

do you have it also on play store. i tried to find it and no chance. the title i think is not so good. you will not have a chance like this. what are your keyword???

Alexandros Ioannou
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 26, 2012, 7:50:19 PM via Website

Hello, it's on play store but because I'm a new user in this forum I'm not allowed to have links to external sites. If you search for "sourcespark" on the play store you should see all of my applications and there you will see both the paid and free versions of FIND. I do see the problem with the name and I'm thinking to change it but I haven't got any good idea yet. I'm open to any ideas on it if you have any good ones