[FREE][APP] oStream speed up your facebook mobile experience

• Replies:2
oStream
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 3, 2012, 1:42:15 AM via Website

Hi all,
It 's a pleasure for me to show oStream, a new app for Android devices that will allow you to speed up your facebook experience.
oStream automatically synchronizes your most important Facebook content on your smartphone, making it instantly and always available.
Wherever you are. Whenever you need.
But...What does synchronization mean?

• Instantly available because when you open oStream, your news feed appears Instantly. No loading times. No delays.

Always available. You are in a place with no internet connection. You want to check your notications: oStream will show you the ones that existed the last time you were connected to the internet.

No connection drop problems You are checking your news feed and the connection suddenly drops: you will be able to continue to read and interact with your news feed. You won’t even notice connection problems

Forget about data errors You are uploading a photo and your internet connection drops: oStream will simply detect the error and re-upload the photo for you as soon as you’re back online.

We are looking for beta testers! "Follow this link h**t://beta.ostre.am" and take your app!
Please feel free to contact me for any information! It will be a pleasure to help you!

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Nov 3, 2012, 1:38:58 PM via Website

this is a good app. i hate it when i think that i posted a photo but was not reflected because of bad connection or slow update.

oStream
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 5, 2012, 1:30:34 PM via Website

UPDATE!!
The APK is Out! Go to h**tp://get.ostre.am and get your free oStream app
There are five invitation code for forum users

70a841
8fa68b
92996e
447c40
ee1f04