pantech burst help

• Replies:1
mark s
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 17, 2012, 5:24:36 PM via Website

ok so basically im only wanting to root my phone so i can use gamecih2 or i think 3 just came out its a game hack changes parameters so u add alot of money or speed hack to your game. but it only works with rooted phones so i start the research 3 pages ive found step by step instructions on rooting the pantech burst i still have the ginger but it has an update for ics doesnt matter to me which one i have ... anyway i find 3 pages talking about downloading adb and presstoroot files hook up usb cable blah blah simple! but then i scroll down and on all 3 pages there is 30 people commenting saying it didnt work and they are stuck in fast boot or something i dont want to lose a phone over an andrioid game but i want to root it too just wondering if someone could help me on this

it wont let me post links but one of the sites with all the bad comments on it is andriod police says something about stupid easy process on yahoo if you search pantech burst root
my phone isatt pantech burst
i ordered a straigttalk sim card
paid for an unlock code but nothing would bring the menu up to put it in , and it let me activate it on straighttalk so idk how but maybe it was already unlocked ... bought it off ebay said new and nothing about unlocked but who knows
thanks

— modified on Nov 17, 2012, 5:26:11 PM

mark s
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 22, 2012, 10:10:44 PM via Website

still no luck finding anyone that has done this if you come acrossed anyone let me know