Hi folks! Indie Developer here...

• Replies:4
Ken Patel
  • Forum posts: 6

Nov 23, 2012, 6:49:22 AM via Website

I've just launched my first full game title on Google play and I'd like to see what the AndroidPIT community thinks about it.

I hope you'll all feel free to give me whatever feedback you have, whether it's good or bad, big or small. My games are built for you, so every one of your thoughts about my games is important to me.

Anyways, it's good to meet you all.

ttys,
K

Calvin li
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 5, 2012, 2:40:25 AM via Website

Hi Ken, I'm in the same boat as you! Nice to see another indie developer around.

Ken Patel

Dec 5, 2012, 8:54:12 PM via Website

Welcome!

Michael Howington
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 28, 2012, 3:52:05 AM via App

The name is Mike , and as stated I'm a real fan of anyone who has the knowledge and creative drive in this field. I myself have been in the field of design ,only in painting and drawing. But I am constantly amazed what developers can do. I see you guys as the ultimate artists to create something out of code , numbers , electricity and imagination. A while back, they would have called you wizards for that. And to many like me who just enjoy your work , its like magic...

So , Thank you, just letting you know you have fans out here!
Looking forward to finding that next masterpiece !

Ken Patel

Dec 28, 2012, 9:56:01 AM via Website

Thanks Mike! I won't post a link, lest it be considered spam, but my first game recently went live. It's called Detective Dogs. If you check it out, please do me a favor and post a review on Google play. You can send detailed feedback to me here, too. I hope you enjoy it, thanks for the compliments, and welcome to the forums! --Ken