RE: Welcome Android Fans

• Replies:19
dimeji
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 17, 2012, 8:48:16 PM via App

pls I can't use some app com my Android, pls how can u help? I use scroll with firmwave 2.1

keera hardisty-oddie
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 26, 2013, 11:44:24 AM via App

:eedx

,y u ihhirrgdtey

ripon hossain
  • Forum posts: 21

Jan 27, 2013, 9:39:29 AM via Website

Welcome too you.It is very effective post.Thanks for this post.

Luis Ribas
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 11, 2013, 7:40:37 AM via Website

thanks and i am also new to your community.

John Smith
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 9:39:03 PM via Website

Hey developers!! I am really glad to join your community! I would love to share my work with you and get some recommendation.

Joel C.
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 2, 2013, 10:52:37 AM via App

Now, I'm coming to android pit fans,try the best app to better developing apps

Joel C.

Mar 2, 2013, 10:53:49 AM via App

Joel C.
Now, I'm coming to android pit fans,try the best app to better developing apps

hasan007

Mar 9, 2013, 9:39:09 AM via Website

Welcome to the androidPIT family.

Ahmed A.
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 9, 2013, 2:55:51 AM via Website

Thanks, I am a new member

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

Apr 11, 2013, 8:12:00 PM via Website

Hello people :) I'm here because I think Androids are cool. I like open source. I like customization. I like the little green dude.
I also write HowDoYouAndroid.com, as a hobby, basically. I even get a decent number of readers. Oh, if anyone has feedback for the site or topics they think would be interesting to cover, I do take advice!
See ya around!

HowDoYouAndroid.com

g-telware
  • Forum posts: 48

Apr 12, 2013, 9:45:17 AM via Website

Dvoraak
I'm one of the moderators here at AndroidPIT and I'd like to welcome one and all to the forums. The mods and admins here are happy to help where we can and volunteer our time to keep the forums as positive an experience as possible. The forums are here to enhance the Android experience we all love.

Have a question - Ask it
Have an opinion - Give it
Have something to show - Show it
Love AndroidPIT - Tell us
Hate AndroidPIT - Keep it to yourself (I kid... I kid... Please feel free to make suggestions)

We hope everyone enjoys their time here and with that in mind..... here are a few guidelines.

Spam isn't welcome here any more than it would be anywhere else. It gets deleted instantly. (Spammers beware - You only think you're being subtle)

If you want to share your own app in the forums please make sure you're posting a free version. Premium app advertising isn't allowed in the forums. Also, please post apps in the "Let Me Show You My App" category.

Keep it civil and respect all members, mods and admins. We have a great community here and this one really should go unsaid but while I'm posting guidelines......

These are the English speaking forums. There's a language selection link at the top of the forums page. Any posts in another language will, regretfully, be deleted.

Some privileges aren't given until a member has been active for a time. If you find that something you're trying to do here isn't working, stay active and you'll find that more options become available.

Thanks for reading this and we hope to see you in the forums soon.

I am android lover & want to know more about android... But i am quite confused for the topic related to android Root... So will you please give me any explanation regarding doing of root means what ???

Sam-Droid
  • Forum posts: 42

Apr 12, 2013, 2:46:27 PM via Website

It's a process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's subsystem. XDA-developers has a really good movie on how to do it: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/how-to-root-the-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-xda-developer-tv/

Make sure you complete a backup before tinkering with your headset. You don't want to lose data when you're playing around with your device.

rudski
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 12, 2013, 8:37:37 PM via Website

Welcome me I'm new :grin: I love Android I have 4 apps for free now published.. please check them out and comment and give a gal a break xoxo all the best everyone have a great week. :*)

Cheng Sokdara
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 20, 2013, 3:23:42 AM via Website

ok thanks for the info

Ivan Munson
  • Forum posts: 15

May 7, 2013, 2:46:35 AM via Website

Hi everybody!

I hope to contribute to this community with some apps and my little knowledge about it.

When will I be considered as non-new user for posting external links btw? :-D

Eric Martin

May 7, 2013, 7:45:36 PM via App

Thanks for the welcome. I'm a new member. Love the site. I have a Visual Land Prestige 10 tablet. It works pretty well most times, and I am generaly satisfied with it, (it's a cheap tablet). The problem is that it is apparently not compatible with google play. Is there a fix for this???

Monika Ku

May 15, 2013, 5:00:13 AM via App

Dvoraak
I'm one of the moderators here at AndroidPIT and I'd like to welcome one and all to the forums. The mods and admins here are happy to help where we can and volunteer our time to keep the forums as positive an experience as possible. The forums are here to enhance the Android experience we all love.

Have a question - Ask it
Have an opinion - Give it
Have something to show - Show it
Love AndroidPIT - Tell us
Hate AndroidPIT - Keep it to yourself (I kid... I kid... Please feel free to make suggestions)

We hope everyone enjoys their time here and with that in mind..... here are a few guidelines.

Spam isn't welcome here any more than it would be anywhere else. It gets deleted instantly. (Spammers beware - You only think you're being subtle)

If you want to share your own app in the forums please make sure you're posting a free version. Premium app advertising isn't allowed in the forums. Also, please post apps in the "Let Me Show You My App" category.

Keep it civil and respect all members, mods and admins. We have a great community here and this one really should go unsaid but while I'm posting guidelines......

These are the English speaking forums. There's a language selection link at the top of the forums page. Any posts in another language will, regretfully, be deleted.

Some privileges aren't given until a member has been active for a time. If you find that something you're trying to do here isn't working, stay active and you'll find that more options become available.

Thanks for reading this and we hope to see you in the forums soon.

John Smith

Jun 18, 2013, 8:40:57 AM via App

Thanks for the intro to the forum.
Hope to find some useful information here.

faisal bashir

Jun 18, 2013, 10:20:28 AM via Website

I am new user of your platform . I belong to myislamiapps . So i want to introduce my apps here .