I want to buy a good android tablet

• Replies:22
Cat Sorcerer
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 3, 2012, 11:44:19 PM via Website

Any suggestion?

If I would only choose between Samsung or HTC.

Nyrma
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 4, 2012, 9:03:20 AM via Website

Samsung GALAXY TAB 10.1?

ronniekate
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 5, 2012, 3:48:39 AM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Note 2?

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

May 13, 2013, 6:18:10 PM via Website

Please don't post links here....we will delete them.

Justin Green

May 20, 2013, 7:49:16 AM via Website

What is your budget? What do you use it for? Samsung and htc are almost the same at the quality. I like samsung more.

Iona Martin
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 14, 2013, 1:26:44 PM via Website

Samsung S4 is the hot one currently. HTC used to be good, but if you note one company that is very active in smartphones and setting a trend for android users, it IS samsung. I'm a samsung promoter in no way, just my experience. So have you bought the phone yet? If so, what did you buy?

charlie wilson
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 3, 2013, 11:37:31 AM via Website

Samsung is a better than HTC.

Lauren Henderson
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 3, 2013, 2:20:07 PM via Website

Buy the best android tablet pc which has the latest features and compete with other brand new tablet pc.

Mineirinho da Silva
  • Forum posts: 7

Dec 14, 2013, 12:36:33 PM via Website

Buy Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and be happy.... I´m very happy with my Galaxy Mega 6.3......

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 18

Dec 19, 2013, 9:22:40 AM via Website

i have samsung note 8.0 n5100, and i use it as a phone too!

Andrea
  • Forum posts: 25

Jan 10, 2014, 10:59:49 PM via Website

If you still can find somewhere, the Nexus 10 is an amazing tablet!

ShoelaceWireless
  • Forum posts: 20

Jan 12, 2014, 3:41:48 AM via Website

I never used Samsung Tablets but I own the Note 3 (kind of a hybrid) and it is amazing.

Pure tablet-wise, I would highly recommend the new Nexus 7.

Mineirinho da Silva
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 26, 2014, 11:53:30 AM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3.... The best.....

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Jan 27, 2014, 4:44:35 AM via Website

Many people I know are happy with their Samsung tablets. The Galaxy Tab 2 is still quite popular. You might also consider the Nexus 7 if you don't mind going for a different manufacturer than HTC or Samsung. The 2013 model got very good reviews.

I have heard bad things about the Tab 3, so I'd avoid it. The Note 10.1, edition 2014 is supposed to be great if you want a good stylus.

--I do a good impression of myself--

Lalit

Terry Haze

Jan 30, 2014, 2:00:01 PM via Website

I love my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, great tablet

Gary Kirk
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 31, 2014, 11:03:59 PM via Website

I got a Nexus 7 for Christmas....... Nothing but problems with it. Freezing up, twitching blinking screen when playing back downloaded video. In for repair and tech report, "No problem found". Took it back home and same thing, freezing and not a good experience. Supplier agreed to exchange it or give me something similiar. I now have a Samsung Tab 3 and what a difference........... Fantastic little tab and really gives me back some confidence in a manufacturer.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 3, 2014, 7:17:29 AM via Website

like i previously said, go for the samsung tab2 overall performance of the tablet is just fine !! battery doesn't drain to fast, i think the only cons you are going to be experiencing with the tab2 is the firmware as you are going to find Android 4.2.2, but still i suggest you tab2 because according to some sources samsung predicts that tab2 might be getting updated to KitKat, the tab2 version of samsung is most popular as it has started its journey from the ice-cream and moved towards jellybean !! and who knows they might get kitkat too... better to get our fingers crossed !1

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Feb 3, 2014, 12:45:54 PM via Website

If money and timely updates is of no concern, then a Samsung tab is hard to beat, but if you want a cheaper, high performing tablet that is guaranteed the latest Android updates then it's a Nexus hands down. I just wonder if we'll ever see the 2013/14 version of the Nexus 10...?

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Lalit
  • Admin

Feb 4, 2014, 9:57:28 AM via Website

Kris Carlon
If money and timely updates is of no concern, then a Samsung tab is hard to beat, but if you want a cheaper, high performing tablet that is guaranteed the latest Android updates then it's a Nexus hands down. I just wonder if we'll ever see the 2013/14 version of the Nexus 10...?

Well, that's just a great thing you have just said samsung tab is hard to beat in case of durability and power but when it comes to updates ...what can i say even i am now regretting why did i ?????? but again i have satisfaction that i am among the all time top and classy group !!

Gwen Miller
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 5, 2014, 1:24:47 PM via Website

So do I.

Lalit
  • Admin

Feb 6, 2014, 8:33:53 AM via Website

Again you haven't mentioned your budget ... so i am going to suggest you go forward with samsung tab2 and tab3 - tab2 is somewhat outdated in terms of updates because most of the users are still on Jellybean 4.1.2 but if i look at the positive sides it has more battery endurance means it has got the 4000mah battery and is enough to keep all your application running through out the whole day , (THis doesn't means you will play games and say oh... my god you have said that it will survive for a day) okay look wise good and i am using it for last 1yr and didn't got any glitches. If i talk about tab3 then you will get android 4.2.2 and it is updating to 4.4 kitkat later ..... look wise cool slim, and okay.... but the down side is if you are looking for high end performance than i am sure you might get disappointed !! It is not for you if you love to use your device in an extreme way but the pros is having support for multitasking ... as tab3 was designed by taking the multitasking in consideration, so thumbs up but i am sure this could be done in the tab2 also it will also get updated to 4.2.2 some of the users are using android 4.2.2 version and some document release from samsung said that tab2 may get kitkat !! so, i guess you should go for tab2 it is going to cost you around $200 and tab3 will be $250-$260....

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Mar 9, 2014, 12:41:11 AM via Website

Sure i'd prefer Samsung

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher