Nexus 7 audio/video streaming problem

• Replies:1
Anish Pandey
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 5:47:18 AM via Website

hello,

greetings fr the day..
i bought my nexus 7 two days back and i m getting a strange issue with my device.
I'm not able to stream any video or audio online in my device. i apparently bought the device for this purpose and its sad that it doesnot work.
Whenever i open youtube i get an error saying " connection to server lost.touch to retry"
i m trying to stream audios and videos from other sites also(i also tried dolhpin browser)..but of no use.. i see the title of the video but it never starts..

wifi speed seems to be ok..so that should not be an issue.

And yeah..as i m connected to college n/w it is behind a proxy..but all other apps i have tried so far works fine as of nw..only this weird problem of no streming of audio aor video.

JerryEdison
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 2, 2013, 9:52:48 AM via Website

The Google Nexus 7, manufactured by Asus, is an Android slate with 7-inch 1280×800 screen and a 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor. The tablet runs Android 4.1 Jellybean. And this Google Nexus 7 is also a great media player which supports a lot of media formats including files with MP4, H.264 as video format and MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA as audio format. Now if you have already had lots of Blu-ray or DVD movies, you can rip or convert your Blu-ray or DVD collections to store on Asus/Google Nexus 7, then you can take it everywhere for playing.
1ufusoft.com/blu-ray-to-asusgoogle-nexus-7-converter-convertripplay-blu-ray-discs-to-google-nexus-7/
Blu-Ray to Asus/Google Nexus 7 Converter from UFUSoft is current the best Blu-ray to Asus/Google Nexus 7 Converter that can help you to decrypt/convert all commercial Blu-Ray/DVD movies to Asus/Google Nexus 7 MP4 without losing quality and A/V out of sync. And you can hard burn Blu-ray/DVD’s subtitles to Asus/Google Nexus 7 video for permanent enjoyment.

Step-by-step guide: How to rip or convert Blu-Ray movie to Asus/Google Nexus 7.

Step 1. Load Blu-ray movie to the Blu-ray to Asus/Google Nexus 7 Converter.
1ufusoft.com/blu-ray-ripper/
Insert the Blu-ray disc to Blu-ray-Rom as the source file. Click the Load BD/DVDbutton to load the entire Blu-ray disc.

If you have backup the entire Blu-ray disc on hard drive with BDMV file structure, you can also click BD/DVD Folder button to load the BDMV folder.

Step 2. Choose output video format.

In the program, select output format from Profile drop down list. Since Asus/Google Nexus 7 is also using android os, so just choose HD Video >HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video (*.mp4) as output format and set display resolution to 800 x 1280 pixels.

Step 3. Select subtitle and audio language for Asus/Google Nexus 7 H.264 MP4 videos.

Click the Subtitle option and you choose the prefer language you want from the drop-down list. The Blu-ray to Asus/Google Nexus 7 converter will hard burn the selected subtitle to Asus/Google Nexus 7 video, so that you can enjoy movies with hard-burned subtitles. Then click Audio to select the language like English, French to hear.
1ufusoft.com/blu-ray-ripper/
Step 4: Start the Blu-Ray to Asus/Google Nexus 7 Conversion

Finally, click “Convert” in the File menu to start. After a successful conversion, you can put the converted Blu-ray movie to Asus/Google Nexus 7 for enjoying now.