RE: Keylogger for Android mobiles devices

• Replies:7
  • Closed
ecloudim
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 10, 2013, 10:39:45 AM via Website

I am interested in it, thank you so much!

Richard Castle
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 8, 2013, 10:19:57 AM via Website

Is it working correctly.
Any way thanks i will try it.

Anna Harris
  • Forum posts: 41

May 29, 2013, 2:09:25 PM via Website

I enjoyed a lot your post. All functionality are very useful as well as important for us for monitoring mobile.

Edy Yoflo
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 9, 2013, 2:53:03 PM via Website

Hi, I have an account bosspy, but I do not see the messages of whatsapp, only i can see calls, sms of text and websites visited How I can do see sms of whatsapp? thank you!

Edy Yoflo

Jun 10, 2013, 4:16:43 PM via Website

sweet baby
Edy Yoflo
Hi, I have an account bosspy, but I do not see the messages of whatsapp, only i can see calls, sms of text and websites visited How I can do see sms of whatsapp? thank you!

Did you try to setup your smtp mail account to receive the report keylogger by email?
i suggest to create a new account mail at gmail or yahoo
and follow this link to configure your smtp email :

hope you can fix your problem :girl:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
hello thank you very much, and I set the keylogger send email me the report of what he writes, but no messages other people send by WhatsApp.
You know how to copy the file to "WhatsApp" conversation history stored in the phone? and send to me mail , without me having to do it manually from the phone? thank you!

Devaspora
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 11, 2013, 6:00:44 PM via Website

Yeah I just use mobile spy but mainly to log myself in case I forget important information.

Prash T

Oct 14, 2013, 6:50:48 AM via Website

Hi admin,

I have bossy account, earlier i was receiving the key logger reports but since four days i am not able to receive any reports even after entering the email and password several time. After entering mail id and password there is pop up of user name and password successfully saved and i get a confirmation mail also on the respective mail id. But no key logger reports are delivered even after waiting for several hour.

It will be really kind i u help me out with this.

Prash T

Oct 17, 2013, 5:41:42 AM via Website

hi admin,

when i google ANDROID SPY no such application came with the specific name and thier is no link given in ur reply. I cannot install a new app in the cellphone because its far away from me now. My bos spy account is getting updated with the call, sms and url logs but no keylogger reports are mailed to my email earlier i use to get them. Kindly assist me with bos spy.