Trouble importing a vcf file into contacts

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 9, 2013, 8:55:36 AM via Website

Hello, thanks for having this forum. I have successfully placed the vcf file into the phone memory. It won't copy into the usbstorage folder but I put it into the downloads folder and the general "phone" folder. When I go to Contacts --->import/export ---> import from usb storage ---> import vCard file ---> OK it sees the file in both locations but when I click OK again I get the message "Failed to import vCard".

Am I doing something wrong?

The vcf was exported from my Blackberry Curve 8530.

Thanks for any help.

• Forum posts: 15

Jan 9, 2013, 10:48:54 PM via Website

Never mind. I took it to Radio Shack and they have a black box that transfers all data to the new phone.

• Forum posts: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 7:41:56 AM via Website

if you want to importing a vcf file into contacts accurately then you can use an online solution named PCVITA vCard Importer software (vcardimporter.in)

— modified on Jan 10, 2013, 7:42:14 AM

Nov 3, 2018, 12:21:28 PM via Website

Here is the best solution for Importing VCF Files with the help of Vcard Importer Tool. The software safely converts all Multiple VCF files into OutlookPST. This tool allows Import Vcard Files easily without any interruptions. I hope you will really like the tool due to its instant result providing facility and reliability.

Nov 14, 2018, 1:07:29 PM via Website

You can use Softaken Vcard Importer tool for importing vcf file easily without any inturruption. This tool allows you to import a VCF file instantly. You can download this easy software from its official site. I hope this tool proved a fully workable solution for you.

Recommended articles