New app - Score Counter

• Replies:2
Lars Verbruggen
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 9, 2013, 11:23:40 PM via Website

Hi all,

I'd like some feedback on my first app.
It's a score counter, which you can use to keep track of scores for any (offline) game, like card games etc...
I tried to keep it as simple as possible graphics wise. All graphics should be ok for all phones, on tablets it should look "ok", but i'm planning on making a different layout for tablets!
Android 2.2 or up only!

You can find the app here: https : // play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.mobileevolution.scorecounter
(could not post link yet due to being new)

Features:
Up to 25 players
Timer included

Not included (yet):
Multi-language
New layout for tablets
Option to remove the adds

If you have any ideas for improvements, or find any bugs, please let me know.
When finding any bugs, please also tell me which kind of phone you're using (type, screensize, screen density, android version), and how I can replicate the issue.
If it's a layout issue, please also show me a screenshot.
Also feel free to rate the app on the google play store, but please when voting negative, give me some constructive criticism and no flames.

Thanks all,

Grts,
Larz

J S
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 2, 2013, 8:53:32 PM via Website

Hey Lars,

I installed your score counting app. My friends and I play board games quite a lot so I'll test it on our next game night. The one comment that I have immediately is that for many games, you need to keep track of more than 1 thing -- for example, for Magic the Gathering, players have to keep track of both life and how many poison counters they have. In Munchkins, players have to keep track of their armor and their level, and so on. Making the app a bit more customizable would definitely make it more useful.

Hope this helps!

Lars Verbruggen
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 2, 2013, 10:42:26 PM via Website

Hi

I did not even think about that. I'll see if i can implement that in a few weeks.
One thing you could do for now is adding it like this : larzlife, larzcounter, jslife, jscounter, etc...

It might not be a good solution but maybe it will help a bit in the meantime
Cheers,
Larz