Problem: Tablet frozen (crash) , Audiosonic T-10B

• Replies:1
Joe D
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 1:12:11 PM via Website

Hello to all.

Sorry for posting this question in another tablet model's forum, but I couldn't find one for the one I have.

I got a cheap tablet (Audisonic model T-10 b) for my daughter. Initially it was running alright, but a few hours after I installed some app games for her it simply froze dead, doesn't even turn the power off with a long press of the button. It's still on but completely frozen.

I would appreciate some help with this. I'm wondering if I caught a virus while downloading content. Another thing I noticed is that apps don't really seem to close completely when user leaves them, the processes seem to be still running. I wonder if it's overload, too many programs running at the same time, and we didn't even noticed until it crashed.

All help is appreciated and again apologies for posting this question in the aPad forum.

Joe

— modified on Jan 11, 2013, 1:13:06 PM

Christifa Partington
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 10:13:11 AM via Website

i am pretty sure it is an overload thing my mum has the same model and has trouble all the time there is an option to not keep activities in developer options which helps keep processing down a bit i also found a reset switch at the bottom near the charger its a small hole with an R under it hope that helps out a bit

— modified on Sep 1, 2013, 10:16:51 AM