Contacts Suddenly Deleted

• Replies:1
Amy Van Gurp
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 1:26:47 PM via Website

Help!

I have a Samsung III my husband has the Note. This morning when we woke up some of our contacts had been deleted. Our phones are synced but three of the contacts that we checked and we have in common were gone. We use those three a lot and my husband even has them on his home page but they weren't even there this morning. What is the problem? Shouldn't the phone ask us if we want to delete a contact? Are they still in our phones, and can we still retrieve them?

Issue two: Facebook seems to be taking over. Our phones are also linked to FB, I have deleted a whole lot of people from my contacts that were imported from FB and a week later they all are back. How do I stop this?

— modified on Jan 16, 2013, 1:28:18 PM

bobbybrend
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 20, 2013, 5:18:47 PM via Website

As far as I know, deleted Android contacts can't be restore, but you can backup all your contacts from Android to your computer next time, so that you can find them back from your computer when you lose them again.
Download a samsung PC studio or Android software to your PC. then you can transfer those things via the software. Hope it can help you.

Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Jun 27, 2013, 9:42:28 AM by moderator