Android Developer

• Replies:5
The Wet Bandits
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 19, 2013, 2:09:10 AM via Website

Hi all.
I'm Android developer in fast growing company Fuhu, Inc, located in Los Angeles, CA. I am looking for developer who likes challenge and enjoy developing new exciting projects.

Description
Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com. As the Android Developer, your primary role will be to develop fantastic customized Andriod applications.

Responsibilities
• Develop fantastic customized Android applications
• Design and implement different kinds of solutions
• Learn various new exciting technologies and languages to improve productivity and quality of the applications

Mandatory
• Experience developing software using Java

Desirable
• A working knowledge of using C and/or C++
• A working knowledge of the Android development environment
• A working knowledge of UI programming
• A working knowledge of network programming

Thank you for your time, please feel free to ask in the topic or let me know in PM or email me directly.
Thank you!

Jen_Z
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 18, 2013, 2:29:09 PM via Website

Hi,

I represent M.I.F. projects, IT dev shop with dev center based in Ukraine, in Eastern Europe. We are interested, we have great Android (JAVA) developer and we can bring him for your project (remote contract). Please share your email and I will send you our examples, rate and resumes from our developers

Happy to chat,

Jenny Zorina

Shakeel Khalil

Apr 10, 2013, 7:50:39 PM via Website

Dear Sir / Ma’am,

This is Shakeel Khalil - a junior level android developer, recently I have been switched from PHP technology to android development. I have studied the android technology and develop some basic level App like forms data submission to SQLite or send data through email and developed Twitter App etc.

Now I am looking for some real life experience of android world and wish to work under some professional developers’ team and get some high level expertise and skills in android programming. You assign me some work of your projects and I will do that on your behalf and send it back to you on daily basis. I will work from home so no office equipments and space would be required.

I would not required any money for my development but just $100/month (That cost will be required to pay internet connection + power supplies bills etc). During development, I will be in touch with you through Skype at your convenient time for guidance and instructions.

If you agree for this offer contact me so we may start our great work ASAP.

With Regards

Shakeel Khalil

Junior Android Developer.

monster learner
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 17, 2013, 9:45:13 AM via Website

I have worked in android in 2008. I want to resume back to android. I have some knowledge. if you give a chance, i will resume back to android.

I am a quick learner and will do the work aggressively.

monster learner
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 17, 2013, 10:33:26 AM via Website

hi,

I have been to java for 4 years. i worked in android for 4 years back in 2008. Can you help me in improving the android skillset

abile technologies

Apr 17, 2013, 2:01:32 PM via Website

Can i join with you?