RE: Android Tablet Forum

• Replies:5
gloria cartwright
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 22, 2013, 11:55:15 AM via Website

hi,
i want to buy a new android tablet mobile phone can u people tell me the best model which containing good apps in that...

I am a professional blogger, present started writing artilces on "medical assistant job description",

thanks regards,
Gloria Cartwright

ripon hossain
  • Forum posts: 21

Jan 27, 2013, 9:26:11 AM via Website

Hi,
i want to buy this tablet .I also like this android tablet.I know it is very good.Thanks

thukha
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 18, 2013, 7:55:39 PM via App

gloria cartwright
hi,
i want to buy a new android tablet mobile phone can u people tell me the best model which containing good apps in that...

I am a professional blogger, present started writing artilces on "medical assistant job description",

thanks regards,
Gloria Cartwright

Cora Garvey
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 10:24:32 PM via Website

Hi Iooking for a cheap and good tablet, I recommend uplay c70 from uplay tablet (www.uplayTablet.com) it's only $69.00. It's great for the Christmas Season. Thay have tablets similar to the apple iPad and Google Nexsus 7 but half the price, and their tablets comes with a 1 yaer warranty, and you send your repairs and returns to their California office. It has a powerful Arm based 1.2GHz CPU with GPD, capactive multi-touch screen, front-facing camera, expandable memory, and HDMI port to output video and game to your big screen t.V. uplay is the leader of high quality low price tablet

— modified on Feb 23, 2013, 10:27:12 PM

Andrew Joseph
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 24, 2013, 12:09:27 AM via Website

Do you know whats a good tablet for around $500??

joaochester
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 18, 2013, 8:38:44 AM via Website

gloria cartwright
hi,

thanks regards,
Gloria Cartwright

I love this one : hwww.eachgame.com/goods-17506.html . bang for buck , 48 hrs battery life , 8 Inch Capacitive Screen with good touch responsiveness , which also cater for web browsing , games ,reading , movies ,software . Also you can go to dx.com , tmall.com to check out others . But i just like sannei