Survey about ORM frameworks on android.

• Replies:5
Jorg Sorensen
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 4, 2013, 4:43:53 PM via Website

Hi there,

I hope this isn't against any forum rules but I'm collecting opinions about orm frameworks for android from android-developers.
I'd reallye appreciate if you could take the time (>3min) to take part in the survey goo.gl/Sczu5

It would be a real help to me. thank you very much.

john britto
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 5, 2013, 11:44:16 AM via Website

Hi, Im a newbie here. Orm frameworks speeds development and makes data access abstract and portable. I appreciate your idea of making a survey about orm frameworks.

Jorg Sorensen
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 7, 2013, 10:45:48 AM via Website

In case you missed it. I have posted a link to the survey form

Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

Since I'm a new user I can't link directly yet so you'd have to copy the address into your browsers addressbar.

thx

— modified on Sep 2, 2013, 11:04:26 AM by moderator

zarc zarc
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 7, 2013, 11:10:55 AM via Website

Going to complete it in a while

Gaurav Singh Tomar
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 9:50:50 AM via Website

I have gone through Siminov Android ORM Framework, it is open source framework with proper user guide and documentation. It is easily configurable, handle application deployment, support multiple schemas and many more. I found it very useful and easy to use.Good thing is same available on other platforms also e.g iOS, Windows 8. I suggest you to try this, you will definitely find it useful and this ORM may solve your problems.
Admin edit: **links are forbidden**
Since I am a new user, I cannot put direct link. You can paste this in url and add a slash(/) after colon (:) to access this.

— modified on Sep 2, 2013, 11:04:17 AM by moderator

Allzhere
  • Forum posts: 14

May 8, 2013, 2:41:55 PM via Website

Hi,

ORM is certainly useful and speeds up development; however i have a question around the ORM frameworks:

"Why should i create extra objects to make a connection or perform a DB operation".
All this considering we have limited resources on phone and the existing core APIs suffice.