app purchased a while back and now I cant download it any more from here?

• Replies:8
iain attenborough
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 21, 2013, 2:31:29 PM via Website

Hello,

I purchased an app "MM tracker" about a year ago on AndroidPIT and now I can't download it from your site on to my phone any more using app centre. I logged on on my PC and it says I have 1 app that I purchased but when I go to download it, it doesnt show any apps.

Could I either please, have the app - preferred option

or have a refund on the original purchase?

Thanks

Iain

iain attenborough

Feb 21, 2013, 3:15:23 PM via Website

has it been removed from your site? if so, how does one get a refund for it if we can't have it any more.

iain attenborough

Feb 27, 2013, 10:08:34 PM via Website

is anyone going to reply? Is this the correct forum for asking this question?

John Cook
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 27, 2013, 10:41:12 PM via Website

I have the same problem with the 'MM Tracker' app.

EDIT.

I've tried to contact 'Bastian S.', the Forum Manager, via email regarding the missing app but I received a message informing me that I've reached the maximum number of emails to users that I can send in a day even when I'm trying to send the first email on any day.

— modified on Mar 1, 2013, 1:08:09 PM

Sun Sato
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 6, 2013, 5:15:17 AM via App

i like it

John Cook
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 6, 2013, 8:47:19 PM via Website

Sun Sato
i like it

What is it that you like ?

iain attenborough

Mar 6, 2013, 10:02:19 PM via Website

John Cook
I have the same problem with the 'MM Tracker' app.

EDIT.

I've tried to contact 'Bastian S.', the Forum Manager, via email regarding the missing app but I received a message informing me that I've reached the maximum number of emails to users that I can send in a day even when I'm trying to send the first email on any day.

Yes I tried to email someone from AndroidPIT but it didnt let me either. So nice, I paid for an app, and I am not allowed to have it.

What a load of rubbish this payment system is for Apps.

We cant even have a refund.

Thanks AndroidPit - Users be warned. If the app gets pulled of the site, you will not get a refund and you wont be able to contact anyone from AndroidPIT over the issue.

Why on earth would anyone buy an App from this useless store then?

— modified on Mar 6, 2013, 10:03:02 PM

Thomas
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 9, 2013, 4:47:56 AM via Website

As a matter of fact i have seen lots of websites which provided a pirated version of the app for free all you have to do is just google it or simple search in torrents because i have some paid apps for free in torrents only .

David Lidstone
  • Forum posts: 1

May 11, 2013, 11:32:31 AM via Website

This app was originally available from both AndroidPIT and Google Play Store. It was removed some time ago, first from Google and then here. there is an announcement on the MM Tracker page on the play store, just google mmtrackerinfo. (sorry can't post link.)

This is a shame as the App provided users a way of using maps already purchased on Android devices. The App was superior to that supplied by the supplier of the maps and the developer was seemingly able to provide updates to market much quicker.
Unfortunately the release of Android 4.2 seems to have ended the use of the MM Tracker App.

It's always the same Big Guns go after the smaller fry, strange they don't seem to go after a french based app that uses the same maps...

It would have been better if they had made an agreement with the developer to include a include some form of checking of licence, much as they now do in their own app. A WIN WIN all round. That way they would have a revenue stream, the App developer would have a small income from registrations andmore importantly we would have the app being updated and still working and still be available..