Qualcomm-Powered Samsung Galaxy GT-i9500 S4 Performance Revealed

• Replies:0
jason
  • Forum posts: 29

Mar 7, 2013, 8:14:56 AM via Website

On March 14, 2013 Samsung Mobile will meet the management of selected members of the international media in New York to unveil the successor to the Samsung Galaxy SIII. With the Power Board, now known as performance. Last year we broke the story about the Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 and relatively poor performance in the global version of the phone. Despite the fact that he was one of the first quad-core phone to reach the market, we were unpleasantly surprised to see that the Exynos 4412 SoC inside the GT-I9300 (Galaxy SIII) featured Mali-T400 GPU series. Needless to say, we had a large number of sites and the readers that they do not believe in these results, and the rest is history. Less than a year has passed and we are at another crossroads, one week before the Samsung Mobile officially launched the S4 I9500, Samsung Galaxy SIV. Knowing that 2012 Model fought battle with the Apple iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 and won the competition this year will be stronger than ever. Both the iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 will fight against the Galaxy and Galaxy Mini SIV SIV and company made sure they offer an attractive level of performance. Recently rumored specs of the Galaxy S IV proved to be so inaccurate that Samsung Mobile has requested sammobile.com blog to take the story down, but not before Google was able to caching.