Social Fitness App

• Replies:0
Travis Ames
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 10:15:07 PM via Website

I am a recent graduate from college with a degree in Business Administration. I have always had an entrepreneurial spirit, however, I do not have the time to gain knowledge in programming and making applications.

I have been paying a lot of attention to my health lately, eating better and going to the gym 5 or 6 days a week. I have grown to become very passionate about fitness and my health.

I figured, why not combine my drive to be successful with my own creation and my love for working out.

My app would be like many apps already out there. Example: select routines, track reps and sets, set goals, and obviously images to help you know what you are doing.

Here is the twist to make my idea different than the others. Being social. Are my friends currently checked in at the gym? What are they doing today for a routine? Am I beating them on the leaderboard?! I like my friend's routine, I think I will download it as my own so we can work out together. My mom ran over 5 miles today, I'm proud of her...I think i'll leave a comment on her achievement!

Those are just a few possibilites to start, more can be added later or discussed.

One issue. Due to me not having much knowledge on programming and apps, I am not exactly sure how much this is going to cost me or how much time it involves. Also, if my app is successful, I would love to discuss percentage of profit and continuous payment to upkeep and update the app.

I would be more than happy to give you 50% of profits of the app as payment. I would take care of the marketing and and business aspect of the app.

I hope to hear from someone soon! Thank you.

-Travis
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
trav563@gmail.com