Master Experience in Bomb Me----Fortify Tips

• Replies:7
das
  • Forum posts: 22

Mar 12, 2013, 6:45:39 AM via Website

I will tell you the success rate of fortification is not only based on how many reinforced stones you had added. Follow me and get the tips below now.
Lv.1 to Lv.5 stones can raise the success rate of fortification, varies from 10% to 100%. I never use more than 2 stones and holy stone when the level of the item is lower than Lv.6. To upgrade your items, you have to prepare certain amount of stones and gold in advance. VIP bonus and guild bonus will do well in the following course of higher level upgrading.

1. When to Fortify:
Lots of players ignore the importance of timing. If you choose to fortify when the server is full, you have to cross fingers and pray to get a high success rate.

So, the best time to fortify is 1:30-2:00AM Monday to Thursday, if you're a night person. Or choose a time when the number of online players is relatively lower to fortify. In this way, you'll have a higher probability to fortify successfully in one time. And never stop upgrading less than three times even though failed again and again. It would improve the success rate automatically at background system I confirmed.

2. Order of Items:
The order of placing items is rather closely related to success rate. The best orders to place items are as follows: Lucky star; Holy stone; 3 Stones; the item need to be fortified. Please be aware that it's better to buy Lucky star and holy stone from Shop directly. If they're bought from shop beforehand, system won't link it with your fortification.

3. 'Read' the seconds:
This is the most critical step for fortification. After placing the item you want to fortify into the box, you need to check the success rate because it indicates the seconds you should wait. For example: wait for 10 seconds if the success rate is 10.3%; wait for 4 seconds if the success rate is 3.8%.
Remember: If you see system announcement congratulating someone has just fortified +7, +8 or +9 successfully, DON'T try it because basically your fortification will fail. And I hope you can got the +12 items and unlimited WING as soon as possible.
And would you need it?
Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.efun.bombme
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vsplaybm

— modified on Mar 12, 2013, 6:52:19 AM

Sheikh Sheikh Ismail
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 2:38:58 AM via Website

Dear das,
i still cant understand this part..
1. i already place the reinforce stone, lucky star and holy stone..the success rate is 33%..for how long i need to wait and when should i wait..is it after the first trial and fail the evolve..u said that i need to wait for 4 seconds if the success rate is 3.8%...and wait for 10seconds if the success rate is 10.3%..can you explain in details..

2.about evolve the weapon...which is green, blue and purple..can you teach us how can I evolve to purple the easiest way...

Thanks.

Regards,
Izzad145

das
  • Forum posts: 22

Sep 14, 2013, 4:57:20 AM via Website

Sheikh Sheikh Ismail
Dear das,
i still cant understand this part..
1. i already place the reinforce stone, lucky star and holy stone..the success rate is 33%..for how long i need to wait and when should i wait..is it after the first trial and fail the evolve..u said that i need to wait for 4 seconds if the success rate is 3.8%...and wait for 10seconds if the success rate is 10.3%..can you explain in details..

2.about evolve the weapon...which is green, blue and purple..can you teach us how can I evolve to purple the easiest way...

Thanks.

Regards,
Izzad145
1.Just mean rounding off the rate.
2.There is no easiest way as i know. What i used to do is adding more Lv2 Stone instead higher one. Good Luck!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 48

Sep 17, 2013, 1:43:37 PM via Website

Hey that's a great one. Thanks for sharing your experience and that handy trick. Keep sharing.

— modified on Sep 17, 2013, 4:02:11 PM by moderator

Gordon BlahYou

Sep 24, 2013, 5:03:05 PM via Website

whr to get VIP bonus ? and what is that ?

katrina loren calpe

May 26, 2016, 11:02:26 AM via Website

Hey still playing bomb me in 2016? If you still playing please gmail me that if you know how to +11😃 thank you

j jarillas

Nov 28, 2016, 12:19:42 PM via Website

Jarillas27 gmail

DannyDangor DeeNana

Apr 21, 2017, 5:34:49 AM via Website

Same like me..i also wan know how to upgrade weapon.plsss