Samsung Galaxy S4 sızdı track promotional video

• Replies:2
jason
  • Forum posts: 29

Mar 15, 2013, 2:14:56 AM via Website

Samsung Galaxy S4un camera allegedly cekildigi new model photos, appeared in a Google+ account. We reserve the EXIF information in the photo, the device uses the lens to Sony Exmor RS gosteriyorDaha Read More: Samsung Galaxy S4 sızdı promotional video watch - Rotahaber
"GT-I9500" 4128x2322 images with resolution up to 9.6 megapixels Although the 13-megapixel resolution cameras do the same. According to Sammobilea device is also used in Sony's latest pocket Xperia Sony Exmor Zde camera module using RS. If you use the lens to Samsung's Exmor RS, HDR video recording, low light performance and 10fps burst shooting better features such as bekleyebiliriz
In addition, a Samsung official of the last days, depending on when the Galaxy S4un "Samsung Orb," the title of a new soylemisti islevle the future. This feature, 360-degree panoramic photos hazırlamanızı saglıyorduDaha Read More: Samsung Galaxy S4 sızdı promotional video watch - Rotahaber
Galaxy S4un sayılı days before the promotion is going to come cepten new sızıntılar. This is the source of sızıntının seferki Mirae Asset Group Korede bulunan financial services company.
S4 Galaxy, according to leaked PDF document, the screen resolution is 1920x1080 5 inclik olacak. 4-core processor, 2GB of RAM, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean cebin and the future of advertising in March according to the document. However, more than you know, because of resource dogrulanamaması need guvenmememiz.
OTHER REPORT Picasa is a photo of a resource that stand out and take a photo with the Galaxy S4 cekildigini not the case. Kasasının the back side of the photo's EXIF information on a computer, it looks like Samsung GT-I9505 with a cekildigi. Photo of 2322 x 4128 resolution, 13-megapixel camera of the Galaxy S4un "validates" quality. But EXIF info is easy to mimic many of the photos are really hard to verify cekildigini with the Galaxy S4

— modified on Jun 18, 2013, 11:27:57 AM by moderator

jason
  • Forum posts: 29

Mar 19, 2013, 10:09:26 AM via Website

yeah ,the function is good

Michael Brown
  • Forum posts: 20

Apr 10, 2013, 8:31:56 AM via Website

Samsung Galaxy S4 is also nice. I'm starting to like it.