Need help with "My apps" and "Synchronize"! Please help!

• Replies:4
Ruth Skinner
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 18, 2013, 4:10:32 AM via Website

I have recently gotten a new Android tablet and after playing around with it for a while, I tried to download Office Suite to it. After buying it from the Play Store, I had to download AndroidPIT, and for me to be able to download Office it says I have to synchronize the my apps folder to my account or something similar.

I've been searching online for how to do this but none of the threads seem to have an answer, although many have this problem. I am able to go to the "My apps" folder but I cannot find the "Synchronize" button anywhere. Everyone says that it's simple but I cannot for the life of me find this button.

This has been driving me crazy for the past few days and I would love some help. Any would be appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Thomas N R.
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 1, 2013, 11:03:01 PM via Website

This Same thing here. Guess I'll check back to this thread for the answer; meanwhile, I've got other isses to attend.

Gary Gaylard
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 14, 2013, 1:51:37 PM via Website

Hi I got the same problem did you find an answer?

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jul 15, 2013, 2:12:16 PM via Website

Hi Ruth,

I don't quite understand the problem. What do you mean by you ''had to download AndroidPIT''? Are you trying to sync the Office Suite from one device to another? If you can walk me through the problem I might be able to help.
If you mean you had to download the AndroidPIT App Store app, then let me know the order of the problems you encountered (ie when you received the sync message, when and where you paid for Office Suite, and when you downloaded the AndroidPIT App Centre app), just so I can try to recreate the problem here.

— modified on Jul 15, 2013, 2:49:02 PM

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

garygaylard
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 15, 2013, 4:05:24 PM via App

kris
my problem is the same but a different program
I purchase the program microdyno through the androidpit page.
I was then told to get the program download the app center app and then run the app.
once running go to my apps and pres the sync button.
what sync button?
I cant see one

can you help
gary
I purcased it yesturday