RE: How to buy a smartphone?

• Replies:19
Andrew Buring
  • Forum posts: 37

Apr 1, 2013, 5:45:49 AM via Website

perfect tips! but some buyers only buy a phone because of it style and beauty they didn't even think the performance of the phone.

Michael Brown
  • Forum posts: 20

Apr 10, 2013, 8:29:57 AM via Website

Thanks for the tips. i love smartphones.

banpreet
  • Forum posts: 17

May 2, 2013, 9:36:28 AM via Website

Thanks

So true thanks for sharing
Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Jul 2, 2013, 2:24:26 PM by moderator

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

May 10, 2013, 8:32:06 AM via Website

Simply select your phone according to your requirements, pick the one that fulfills your current needs.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Webb Jolin
  • Forum posts: 18

May 26, 2013, 12:23:05 PM via Website

Nice tips. Thanks for sharing. The best way to buy one smartphone I think is go to the retails store to have a check.

Catherine M.
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 2, 2013, 1:31:34 PM via Website

I think most of these tips can be applied not only to Android phone search ))

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

Aug 12, 2013, 12:43:57 PM via Website

Personally I love Win 8 platform. I owns a Lumia 520 too as a secondary device and found its performance great but it has lot of restrictions; Bluetooth has issues, no file manager.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Aug 12, 2013, 4:28:30 PM via Website

I agree with Webb Jolin, specs mean nothing if you don't like the feel of the phone in your hands or the way the user interface works. Most users aren't necessarily even going to notice the difference in specifications, so the feel and usability of the device should always come first - so get in the shops and play around!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

charlie wilson
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 27, 2013, 2:53:19 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing nice tips.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 29, 2013, 3:30:35 AM via Website

There are two mainstream mobile OS: Android and iOS; Android's masterpiece is Samsung galaxy S4, and iOS's masterpiece is iPhone 5, you can choose one of them, as for me. I used Samsung galaxy s4, because I'm a Android app developer, and I used it to test my app. :grin:

Heather

Mar 26, 2014, 4:18:13 AM via Website

Daniel Jones
Simply select your phone according to your requirements, pick the one that fulfills your current needs.

Yes, I agree with you very much

shinkt
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 13, 2014, 3:22:07 PM via Website

I very happy with my Galaxy Note 3 and android os :)
It's beauty and very helpful for my job :)
I think you should choose your phone for your need, then search on Google about it

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 14, 2014, 7:25:55 AM via Website

Well, I would say before buying any device look for your requirement means what you want from your smartphone i.e you want it for entertainment purpose or business purpose or both ...... Just focus on your own requirement my motto behind saying this is i have been to the stores and there are a whole smart new smart packed devices in the store just thinking that store boy is going to help you.... I will say a big NO to it because he is surely going to confuse you ! And you'll end up lossing some extra cash out of your pocket and the bad thing is after you purchase the device you'll still be confused. :D

Abby Gale
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 29, 2014, 11:20:56 AM via Website

Android OS is liked by millions of people because it's simple, affordable and give freedom.........There are thousands of apps in it.

Mary Demello
  • Forum posts: 30

Apr 4, 2016, 3:36:42 PM via Website

I think we need to spend our money in a smart way. While buying a phone first consider the feature and see the look of that phone.

Neha Ganatra
  • Forum posts: 25

May 5, 2016, 12:18:23 PM via Website

Greetings,
Publish your Android Application on APP BAZAAR and get the opportunity to reach out to the next BILLION Smartphone users.
Publishing Link: http://developer.appbazaar.com/developer/app/signin

Neha Ganatra

May 5, 2016, 12:18:57 PM via Website

Why APP BAZAAR?
• Carrier Billing for all Paid APPS.
• 2 Step Download and no registration for users.
• English and 12 Regional Language search to multiply Downloads.

Neha Ganatra

May 5, 2016, 12:19:24 PM via Website

For further information World’s Fastest Growing Regional APP Market place: http://www.appbazaar.com/

wisto rearm

Nov 28, 2016, 7:18:22 PM via Website

I always look for the internal feature first but i also take into account for smart outlook as well ...

tesss cord
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 29, 2016, 7:25:10 PM via Website

Thanks for good tips...