RE: How you can Remove Audible DRM and Convert Audible AA to MP3

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 26, 2013 9:59:01 AM via Website

You can convert DRM simple with Audials Tunebite or the complete package with the name Audials One!
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 17, 2017 9:53:19 AM via Website

Apple Music Converter for Mac is an Audible to MP3 converter which can easily remove DRM protection from Audible Audiobook and convert AAX/AA to MP3 for playback on portable devices. Besides MP3, you can also convert the Audible files to M4A, AC3, AIFF, FLAC, MKA or other audio formats. But before you make the conversion, you need to ensure that the audiobooks you wish to convert are imported into iTunes library and are playable on iTunes

• Forum posts: 19

Mar 21, 2017 8:45:47 AM via Website

For me, I often use Apple Music Converter to remove DRM from Audible and convert AA to MP3 for listening. I bought a lot of Audible audiobooks, and I usually need to transfer these audiobooks to a old MP3 player for listening on the move. For that reason I got the Apple Music Converter on my computer. It is really a good program which can convert the DRM-locked Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to common MP3, M4A, FLAC, M4B, AC3, etc. Didn't cost much and it's pretty simple. Worth a try.