Sony debuted its latest smartphone in the Xperia lineup called Sony Xperia ZL January this year and it seems the phone’s really getting some good feedback from users all over the world. Packed with all the high-end features, the device promises to provide better performance to users and maybe it’s likely users would buy this device rather than going for a Samsung one. As with every Android device, a root method has become available for the Xperia ZL and it takes no more than a few minutes to perform it and get the result. After gaining root access on your device, you’ll have more control over your device than before, like you’ll be able to modify the system-files which isn’t possible with no root-access. This guide shows exactly how you can root your Sony Xperia ZL smartphone, so let’s get started with itSteps
1. Download and place the Root Package archive onto your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging function on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Once enabled, connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Now double-click on RunMe.bat file you have on your Desktop.
6. Select Normal Mode when it asks you to choose the mode.
7. Select the Root option and it’ll start rooting your device.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions.
9. And you should be rooted now!Download