Sony Xperia Z — [Tutorial] Root Xperia ZL (C650x) for Unlocked bootloaders

• Replies:2
Mark Zuckerburg
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 1, 2013, 10:50:12 AM via Website

Since we now have Recovery fully working its a lot easier to root the device. This is a simpler package for easier rooting and installing busybox.

Requirement

Firmware Version 10.1.A.1.350
Unlocked bootloader
Working kernel with recovery

Steps

Download the: SuperSU-1.25-Busybox-1.20.2-UPDATE.zip and save it on phone (external sdcard)
Just flash any kernel which contains recovery (for stock based ROM)
Boot into recovery and flash that file “SuperSU-1.25-Busybox-1.20.2-UPDATE.zip”
Now reboot and the firmware will be fully rooted with SuperSU and Busybox installed.

Download

SuperSU-1.25-Busybox-1.20.2-UPDATE.zip: dl.9android.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1364811723

Fnaily
  • Forum posts: 7

Oct 19, 2016, 4:45:23 AM via Website

I have tried a lot to find a effective solutions that helps me to secure rooting my Sony telephone, AnyRooter is which rooting all the popular android ,like Samsung,HTC,Sony,Huawei,Xiaomi,and more, what is important thing that my telephone without any adverse reactions after rooting ,this is the different between it with the commend root tools, that is the reason why i recommend it to you,

J.YO
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 6, 2017, 3:27:43 AM via Website

Fnaily

I have tried a lot to find a effective solutions that helps me to secure rooting my Sony telephone, AnyRooter is which rooting all the popular android ,like Samsung,HTC,Sony,Huawei,Xiaomi,and more, what is important thing that my telephone without any adverse reactions after rooting ,this is the different between it with the commend root tools, that is the reason why i recommend it to you,

I agree with your opinion, the AnyRooter that i have tried to root Sony xperia zl and i have done

— modified on Apr 6, 2017, 3:28:31 AM