Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie

• Replies:13
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Apr 5, 2013, 12:32:10 PM via Website

As we wait for Google's yearly I/O developers conference, it's exciting to think of what new discoveries will be brought to the table. Since Google game out with last year with Android 4.1, it's very probable that this year they will be delivering Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.
Do you have any predictions for this new Android update? :grin: Only one more month....maybe!

— modified on May 3, 2013, 12:03:36 PM

Toby Crittendon
  • Forum posts: 22

Apr 10, 2013, 6:02:41 PM via Website

I'm looking forward to what will be presented there this year....

Doug Rohde
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 6:59:56 PM via Website

Great if they could bring back the print screen feature from Ice Cream Sandwich. I can't get it working on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 even though I try the "hold down the power and volume buttons at the same time" thing.

Seweryn Leja

Apr 11, 2013, 11:24:10 AM via Website

Loie Favre
As we wait for Google's yearly I/O devleoper'S conference, it's exciting to think of what new discoveries will be brought to the table. Since Google game out with last year with Android 4.1, it's very probable that this year they will be delivering Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.
Do you have any predictions for this new Android update? :grin: Only one more month....maybe!

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

Apr 11, 2013, 7:50:54 PM via Website

I have the Nexus 4 with JB, and I can take screenshots. Power button+Volume down button. It's actually easier to get that shot combo timed right on this phone than it was on my S2.

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Andrew Hoffman

Apr 27, 2013, 4:45:30 PM via App

you should be able to print screen by swiping your finger from the right of the screen to the left. that's how it works on my Jelly Bean galaxy s3

My1
  • Forum posts: 673

May 1, 2013, 12:14:27 PM via Website

@OP
"As we wait for Google's yearly I/O devleoper'S"
shouldnt be the s @the end small???

but anyway there are lots of rumors going around. Androidpolice says that they have seen google Employees with Nx7 Tablets on 4.3 Jelly Bean in their logs...

MFG/Regards My1

My1

May 3, 2013, 4:15:57 PM via Website

akshay verma
there is less probability that the android 5.0 or the key lime pie will be lauched now.there is the expectation of the launch of version 4.3 now and also the new nexus 4 version which got new 32 gb memory plus the lte.

you can also see my blog about this.

technoadviser.blogspot.com

i will regularly post new updates about the technology world.
QFT.

posts for Advertising are not allowed...

MFG/Regards My1

My1

May 3, 2013, 7:21:21 PM via Website

I like to help after all...

also @howdoyouandroid.com if I were you I'd change my username, since it is obviously an ad...

sry for pseudo-modding

— modified on May 6, 2013, 1:49:48 PM

MFG/Regards My1

Anna Harris
  • Forum posts: 41

May 8, 2013, 2:19:17 PM via Website

I am waiting very excitingly for brand new OS Android 5.0 key lime pie. Surely, there will be something fresh.

My1

May 8, 2013, 2:21:34 PM via Website

Loie Favre
You're right Philipp, again! :grin:
Also, he's right, posts for advertising are not allowed!
dont the rules say "ads will be removed without exception???
there are still there...

MFG/Regards My1

Dvoraak
  • Forum posts: 86

May 9, 2013, 2:06:14 AM via Website

Nice catch everyone. Done and done.

Count me in with the JB 4.3 crowd.

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

May 9, 2013, 2:23:22 AM via Website

Philipp Junghannß
I like to help after all...

also @howdoyouandroid.com if I were you I'd change my username, since it is obviously an ad...

sry for pseudo-modding
Lol... sorry I missed your heads up! Nope, I'm not advertising, since I'm not trying to sell anything. Don't make money from my site... it's just for fun, cuz I love Android! Also, it's my name. It's me. I'm HowDoYouAndroid.com, like you're Philipp.
Thanks for the thought, though!

HowDoYouAndroid.com