hello androiders!

rudski
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 12, 2013, 8:39:27 PM via Website

Welcome me I'm new :grin: I love Android

Deborah
  • Forum posts: 7

Apr 13, 2013, 2:06:45 PM via Website

Up till now I have loved this app, but I have sent two emails and started a thread about the update to spartan wars and still haven't received an answer. I hate being a pain but...when am I going to find out what I need to do. Don't download spartan wars because it won't work since the update and my tablet won't access goole play so I guess I will lose all the monies and time I have put into it.

Very dissapointed ....Deborah

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Apr 14, 2013, 1:42:37 AM via App

Hi Deborah! Is this a problem coming from AndroidPIT or Google Play? If it's us, then I'll definitely look into it for you. Sorry no one has gotten back to you yet!

— modified on Apr 14, 2013, 1:42:58 AM

Deborah
  • Forum posts: 7

Apr 14, 2013, 1:46:14 PM via Website

It is a problem with androidpit. My tablet is not compatible with google play so I can't get my update through them. When I log into the game the update comes up then takes me to google play which I can't use. I orginally downloaded the game from androidpit. If you could give us access to the new version 1.0.4 I would be good to go.

The version 1.0.3 no longer works. I would so appreciate if I could get the new version then I can get back in the game. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. :-)