Which Android device is better? HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4?

• Replies:8
Scott Morey
  • Forum posts: 1

May 8, 2013, 10:59:26 PM via Website

I already have the HTC One. Maybe down the road I will try the S4. It all comes down to which features a person will use more. For me,with an 11yo daughter I knew the Zoe feature on the HTC, plus great low lighting pictures was very important. The front facing dual speakers with amps is also a plus. Also HTC was offering $100 gift card for a trade in phone.So the phone only cost me $99.00 The 32 gb S4 would cost $249.00. No way I can get by with only 16gb of internal storage. Some of the games I have are half a gig to 1.5 gb

Dvoraak
  • Forum posts: 86

May 9, 2013, 1:22:01 AM via Website

The HTC One is a sleek, clean looking phone but I'd have to seriously think about the choice. I've heard the S4 has some issues but I'd have a hard time buying the One with no replaceable battery or removable storage. Those are big options to lose.

Not a big fan of Tiles either..............

Nikhil Gorwani
  • Forum posts: 37

May 10, 2013, 11:03:03 AM via Website

Samsung Galaxy S4 as it has new features and better specs than HTC One.

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

May 22, 2013, 8:35:32 AM via Website

I haven't used S4 yet but I am really impressed with HTC One.
I have used an HTC phone in past for years without any problem, currently using Samsung Grand which I bought few months back and it is sent for servicing due to some audio issue. Really not impressed with Samsung, May be I will sell out my Grand and go for HTC One.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Alex Jagolny
  • Forum posts: 32

May 22, 2013, 4:20:32 PM via Website

Both are pretty cool, but if I had to choose, I would go with the Galaxy S4. The HTC One looks cool, BUT if you drop it or hit it against something, you're gunna see those chips and scratches really easily. The S4 is gonna get scratched too, but you're not going to see it as much. That is bound to happen to anyone. I really don't like the idea of BlinkFeed. If I could get anything though, it would be the Google Edition of the Galaxy S4 :)

Priyesh

May 23, 2013, 10:14:36 AM via Website

user is the best is used any application of android phone.Now people using android phone .There's nothing worse than working on the go, from a hotel room or airport for example, to find there's no Wi-Fi internet access, or it's so rubbish it keeps dropping out. Alternatively, what happens if your ISP serving your home network goes down and leaves you without access to the web?\

— modified on May 23, 2013, 10:15:50 AM

Preston McGovern
  • Forum posts: 19

May 24, 2013, 8:01:24 AM via App

As a htc one user and having used my mum's s3. I'd have to go with the One. All Samsung have done (I dare say) is pull an apple. The S4 is just an S3 with some extra bells and whistles, of which quite a few are pointless. The new features feel like that new crisp flavour you see in stores in promotion, not really "used much" but people get it anyway cos it's new. Sums up the new hand gesture and hover features imo.

Htc One all the way.

mohammad

Jul 19, 2013, 12:14:59 PM via Website

just Samsung Galaxy S4 :bashful: