Fun? Guaranteed! -BETA

• Replies:0
Abhishek Soni
  • Forum posts: 1

May 14, 2013, 6:11:33 PM via Website

Check this out.
"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar.

This is the theme of this app. Are you feeling low because your team lost an important match? Are you one of those people who want that " Zeal in the heart " before starting that Dream Project? Do you want some inspiration for your next exam? Are you feeling low after a fight with someone? Or DO you want some jokes? Would some jokes and inspirational quote would do? Do you want those quotes for your FB Status? DO you want to text your friend with some hilarious jokes or senti deep thought? Well, This app is for you.
It has over 600+ Inspirational quotes and 300+ Jokes.[50 quotes and jokes every Sunday,I promise :D ]
Inspiration is life. Install and have Fun. And If you ask me " Would it be fun? " Our obvious answer would be ," Yep! guaranteed! " . Enjoy! :D
Search On Play Store. [Sorry, I cant post links.] /store/apps/details?id=com.dreamgoogle.gihf [ Just add play.store.com ]