Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 — Flash now not wprking after update, help please

• Replies:2
anthony
  • Forum posts: 1

May 15, 2013, 1:35:28 PM via Website

hi guys

i need some help please, i have just updated my phone and found i am having flash player issues,

for my work i need to access a website Auction Catalogues from Online Auction Houses on the-saleroom.com and use the live online bidding section, ( this used to work fine prior to update )

now after the update i cant get to the bid live or the watch live at all i just get a message come up saying i need flash but i have downloaded or attempted to download flash and still having no luck,

i really need this site to work again for my work does anyone know how to get flash working on the phone again or a work around so i can use the site.

thank you
anthony

Dvoraak
  • Forum posts: 86

May 16, 2013, 1:48:30 AM via Website

I'd try a browser that includes built in Flash support like Puffin. There are others too. Good luck

Paul
  • Forum posts: 2

May 16, 2013, 1:07:29 PM via Website

Hi Anthony,
You don't say what phone you have or what android version but the following worked om my Samsung GT-S6312 with Android 4.1.2 JB and another Device with Android 4.2.2 JB;
Note: If your device runs a version of android not supported by firefox then see below for the last version of Dolphin Browser that supports Flash or as Dvoraak says, Puffin although you'll have to buy it after the 2 weeks to continue using Flash.

(You'll have to copy and past the links as moderator won't allow live links)

Follow the instructions on www.mobcheats.com/adobe-flash-player-android.html to install that version of flash, v.11.1.115.36 and the latest version of FireFox, v.21.0. Check FF settings - Plugins are set to 'tap to play' - This will stop unwanted flash content from being played automatically but means you will have to tap the flash box to start the flash content running.
To get the last version of Dolphin with Flash support see forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1787595
Please let us know what works for you:)