Samsung Galaxy S3 Hard Reset

• Replies:26
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 19, 2014 9:41:32 PM via Website

Amelia Smith

I have a t mobile Samsung galaxy 3 phone but I want to use it for at-t so I will not have to spend money for a new phone I tried to hard reset it but it still says tmobile when it powered back on what did I do wrong any suggestions on how I can transfer it to at-t

Amelia, did you ever get the answer to this? It is exactly what I want to do as well.

Dec 9, 2014 7:13:33 AM via Website

I bought a used S3 and did a reset thru the settings menu...but the prior owners phone number is still there....if i do a hard reset will it wipe that out... if so which option...factory settings?...thanks

Jan 6, 2015 5:32:24 AM via Website

If you found out how to fix this please email me at (This post was edited to remove personal email address- Please have a look at the forum guidelines to understand what is acceptable over here). I have the same problem and have no idea what im doing.

— modified on Jan 6, 2015 5:03:27 PM by moderator

• Forum posts: 3

Jun 17, 2015 9:33:10 AM via Website

I think only genius can give answer all about this.

Jun 25, 2015 2:52:28 AM via Website

hello i have an s3 and i just shut off and wont turn back on it will will load up till the samgsung s3 screen than shut off and say the battery is dead have tried two batterys now

• Forum posts: 4

Feb 1, 2016 10:19:27 AM via Website

SGS3 Firmeware Flash downlaod mode: how long dose it need to come up again becuse my phone is writing Downloading...... Do not turn off taget

— modified on Feb 1, 2016 10:49:20 AM

Jul 20, 2016 7:31:49 AM via Website

I have Samsung Galaxy S3 and when i turn it ON it stucks at the samsung logo, also VOLUME UP button is not working. Is there anyway i can do the hard reset?