Sim Network unlock Pin for Samsung Galaxy S

• Replies:5
Mayowa Oluwagbamila
  • Forum posts: 1

May 31, 2013, 12:06:21 PM via Website

I bought my Samsung Galaxy S since November last year and have been using since then. Some days ago, i noticed that my phone started behaving funny. First, it will just shut itself down and start to reboot again, sometimes without touching the screen, it starts operating by itself without control.Just yesterday, after charging it the battery and it was on full charge, it started shutting down again and this time for very long periods of time, and sometimes it comes up, but the screen is totally black and u cannot see anything on the screen.
The few times it has come up, it has been requesting for" Sim Network Unlock Pin"
Can someone help me here?
As it is right now, i cannot use the phone, because if it comes up at all for few minutes, it does not sense my network sim card that i have bee n using on it anymore.
Pls help.
Mayowa

prince vj
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 11:57:52 AM via Website

Did you try to insert some other carrier sim card? If so the sim network unlock pin can be purchased from any vendors online like Theunlockspot.com Then insert this code in your phone and get it unlocked...

Barry Mightbeme
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 22, 2015, 9:35:49 PM via Website

Try pulling out battery, take out sim card and reseat it to correct poor connection that causes the phone network to regect connection due to incomplete or corrupted access codes.

Sim Unlock Remote
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 14, 2016, 8:53:37 AM via Website

You can unlock your phone on this site www.simunlockremote.com

bellagreen
  • Forum posts: 24

Mar 10, 2017, 4:44:47 AM via Website

You can use galaxysimunlock on google play store to fix your case.

dave mc

Tiger Green
  • Forum posts: 12

Mar 13, 2019, 3:47:12 AM via Website

I still cannot unlock my galaxy. Do you have other recommendations?