[APP] [FREE] Weather Online – The world’s local weather

• Replies:0
Nanosoft Mobile
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 8, 2013, 11:00:17 PM via Website

Hello everybody,

Today I would like to introduce you my weather application (Weather Online) that I'm developing since eight months in my free time. The idea of such an application came from a personal need to know the detailed weather over several days to a specific point anywhere in the world.

Indeed, in addition to accurate weather for a specific point, such an application can be very useful when you want to go on weekend or holiday, by giving us an idea about the kind of clothes to take or outright if it is not better to cancel the stay, etc., and thus avoid surprises once there.

The main features:
• Detailed 9 days forecasts (morning / afternoon / evening / night)
• Temperatures and also feels like temperatures, wind speed and direction, atmospheric pressure, cloud cover, precipitation levels, humidity and fog
• Sunrise and sunset
• Sunrise and moonset and moon phases
• Different ways to search and add cities to your favorites list

If you wish, you can go to the Google Play Store to get more details on my application, and then install it on your Android phone.
Don't be afraid, it's FREE!
Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nanosoft.android.weatherfree

If you find any errors, defects, dysfunctions, or even if you see some interesting improvements that could be useful, don't hesitate to let me know on the forum or contact me at my email address nanosoft.mobile@gmail.com

I thank you for your participation in helping me in improving my project, or even to give me your first impressions, and also if my application can serve you, I'd be happier yet.

PS1: If you like the application, please feel free to share it with your friends, or even to rate it with 5 stars :)
PS2: There is also a paid version for people who do not wish to have ads.
PS3: New features are currently under development and will soon be available.