TABLET BUSINESS QUESTION I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!

• Replies:3
Mike G
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 13, 2013, 8:42:19 PM via Website

Hi guys I came acrosss this website and it seems pretty kl and they have cheap tablets with good spec. I was wondering if anyone had bought something from them before. they are called Eboko Tablets

I bought a sample because i want to start wholesaling their tablets (yeah they do that too) but i didn't want to spend too much money if they weren't legit

It seems like a great opportunity and I hope you guys can help me make a good decision

Mike G :grin:

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jul 12, 2013, 11:32:31 AM via Website

Hey Mike,

When I tried going to the site, it said: Our website is down for essential maintenance, but sign up below for the latest updates! So, I'm not sure how much I would trust a website which doesn't offer any copyright info, contact info, etc etc. All they want is your email address? Sounds dodgy to me!
Also, their facebook page ONLY has 32 likes. If they were legit, I would imagine that they would have much more than that!

My recommendation: find a better tablet source.

Tina
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 8, 2013, 9:56:26 AM via Website

Hi Mike,

Maybe you could tell us more product details and the price, I have a friend who is working in a factory which manufacture the tablets, I could ask her give some suggestions to us.

And the other way is, you can do a simple marketing research about the feedback from the end users and how much it on ebay, amazon, aliexpress. alibaba under the same specification.