can anyone help please with a screen replacement?

• Replies:5
cameroon1999
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 17, 2013, 7:28:35 PM via Website

hi. i have a 9.7 inch tablet that the touch part has broken, i need to replace it and i can't find the certain screen which is my current screen. the look of the cable for the screen looks different to the one i have found on ebay. they both have the same connection which is a 1 12 which it says on the red connector. is it ok if i fit in the different looking and it will still work normally? the shape of the mini circuit for the connection is square but the replacement looks a rectangle shape. they both are 9.7 inch with the camera hole in the same place, same colour, same dimensions but its the connectors what are worrying me. i think that if i put the connection into the tablet, it wont perform properly.

if you can help me then that will be great.
here is the picture of my current screen...
and here is the picture of the replacement...
my tablet is not the ployer momo 11 but its similar.

— modified on Jun 17, 2013, 7:45:11 PM

cameroon1999

Jun 19, 2013, 4:25:00 PM via Website

its a MID tablet that is screen size of 9.7 inches it dosent show the model name on the box because its one of those Chinese ones. i could show you waht its like with a picture of the actual tablet itself.

cameroon1999

Jun 26, 2013, 3:50:58 PM via Website

it was ordered off ebay uk and it was a 9.7 inch MID it didn't say what model name it was.
ive found a website with some information off it that looks like mine and has the same performance specs, it also looks like mine in the picture.
http
://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/Mobile-Internet/p/sm/1058949558.htm

— modified on Jun 26, 2013, 3:54:52 PM

cameroon1999

Jun 26, 2013, 4:00:25 PM via Website

i think i found the model name TS-M973D-HD