Hello

• Replies:4
KrayZ Logic
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 19, 2013, 5:29:00 AM via Website

Hi. Im a mobile app developer who just joined. Im looking forward to reading these forums.

Aman Kumar
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 21, 2013, 12:23:33 PM via Website

Hi, I am Aman Kumar. I am an Indian, still in college named BITS Pilani, pursuing B.E. Chemical Chemical Engineering.
Programming is my hobby and previously i have worked in Autodesk maya and adobe flash for 3d and 2d animation. I also know java, python and C.
My areas of interests in computer science includes AI and computer graphics. I am a keen learner and right now i am new to android programming. Hoping to learning something fruitful from this community, which i surely will, i presume. :)
recently i have made my first android applicatin along with my friend, do check it out. "MoneyTrak by Codeburst"
follow the link below - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my.MyApi&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5teS5NeUFwaSJd
Your reviews and suggestions will be welcomed wholeheartedly!

KrayZ Logic
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 21, 2013, 10:35:18 PM via Website

Loie Favre
Hey!

Which apps have you developed? We have a Developer's Forum for discussing all matters related to this topic. We also have a Let me show you my app.... category where you can present your app to other forum members.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the info. I was looking into making my apps available on the market here, but wasn't sure how my apps would work here with google play in-app billing. I have a few apps published right now on the Google Market. Super Ballz is a pretty fun 3D puzzle game that i just finished and published about a week ago. The others are mostly utility apps, My Flashcards, My Class Assistant, and My Flashlight ( not that interesting ). I have one other game that was designed similar to Number Munchers called Super Crunchers, but it is having scaling problems with the GS4, HTC One and probably a couple other newer phones.

— modified on Jun 21, 2013, 10:37:09 PM