World Conflict Game

• Replies:4
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 23, 2013, 11:18:40 AM via Website

Hi Everyone,
I would love to know what you think on my android game.

World Conflict is a single player empire based game of strategy and thought. As leader of a newly founded country, your goal is to ultimately become supreme to all others. Using everything from diplomacy to war, you must strive to build an empire, both economically and militarily, superior to all others.

The game is turn based game and contains the following options: 9 other AI players with different personalities, technology screen, advance relationships options, 11 spy operations, troop's invasion, bombing raid, full scale attack and option to launch ballistic missiles on your enemies.

I can't paste links here so it is called "World Conflict" in Google Play. I think it's worth seeing :)

Thank you,
Ola

Deactivated Account

Jun 27, 2013, 10:00:25 AM via Website

ok :)
Thank you and sorry...

Deactivated Account

Jul 3, 2013, 1:35:31 PM via Website

Hi,
I updated the game with version 13 that include improve graphics that will allow to play the game in bigger screens.
I would love to know what you think on the game.
Thank you,
Ola

— modified on Jul 30, 2013, 1:42:33 PM

Deactivated Account

Jul 30, 2013, 1:45:20 PM via Website

Version 1.7
1. Fixed war news crash.
2. Added in the main screen new button to see the rank & power screen.
3. Added in the start new game screen new option that will allow you to choose how many AI players you want to fight against.
4. Spy technology will use also as anti spy from now.
If you want to protect your country from spies then you need to invest in spy technology.
5. Updated game instructions
6. Changed version numbers.

Look for "World Conflict" in Google Play :)