Samsung SG3 Samsung Apps problem

• Replies:4
SEAS
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 26, 2013, 3:23:48 PM via Website

Hi guys!
I'm new in this forum, but I was following you for some time.

I have a problem with Samsung Apps. I click on icon, Samsung apps open with splash screen (kind of "flying boxes"), and after that it show me a list with New, Hot and Top apps, like should be. But problem is that this page is frozen and I can't scroll or anything. Screen is frozen and doesn't react to any touch. Back key is also not responding, and only way to go back (turn off application) is to hit home key.

I tried to clear catch and data in "all apps" of "Application manager" but no results. After that i Force stop and Disable app, Enable it again, but nothing happens. Same problem.

I research the net in hope that somebody resolved this problem, but find nothing. Did you now about this problem before. Any suggestions!

BTW, I have my SG3 already a year, and no problems at all. So far. This one is my first problem with it. Run smoothly, there is no lag of any kind, no problems with battery (normal use with cca. an hour of internet a day, last for 2 days). I'm using it as a car navigation also.

Best regards,
SEAS

SEAS

Jun 28, 2013, 10:05:43 AM via Website

Nobody??

From where I can download and install new version of Samsung Apps? It's possible to find this application somewhere on the net? And reinstall it over old one? Maybe new repaired installation can repair the problem.

SEAS

Jun 28, 2013, 4:15:02 PM via Website

Factory reset is the pain in the a..!
I will rather be without Samsung apps.

kevin
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 13, 2013, 3:17:31 PM via Website

Factory settings:grin: